linda cardellini as rebecca anderson

" DON'T TELL BRYNN, BUT YOU'RE MY FAVORITE CHILD. "

john krasinski as clint anderson

" I'VE NEVER HUNG OUT WITH SOMEONE THIS COOL BEFORE. "

elden henson as fulton reed

STARRING!

emilio estevez gordon bombay
joshua jackson charlie conway
marguerite moreau connie moreau
garette ratliff henson guy germaine
vincent larusso adam banks
shaun weiss greg goldberg
brandon adams jesse hall
matt doherty les averman

COMING SOON!

colombe-jacobson derstine julie gaffney
mike vitar luis mendoza
aaron lohr dean portman
ty o'neal dwayne robertson
justin wong ken 'kenny' wu
kenan thompson russ tyler
kathryn erbe miss mackay
michael tucker tibbles

" you are
entirely forever. "
lauren m. garcia

despite playing on the worst hockey team in the league, sloane anderson has always been considered minneapolis' coolest kid. Without a coach that's ever cared about the team, sloane and her friends are never able to cross the threshold between below average and greatness. when gordon bombay crashes one of district five's practices due to a community service assignment as a result of a dui claiming to be the new coach, sloane expects nothing more than what she's gotten from her other coaches. as gordon bombay's attachment to the team of cool kids grows, his focus shifts from making it through this season to helping the team get crossing the threshold they've always longed to reach. after acquiring a pair of figure skating siblings, the best kid in the whole league, and a football playing enforcer, district five may have a shot at winning the peewee state championship.

OR!

in which the coolest girl in a group of cool kids finds herself with a crush on a brown-haired boy that's found his way into her team.

DISCLAIMER!
i do not own fulton reed, the mighty ducks, any character, dialogue, and actions that are in the movie nor do i claim that i own any of those things. all rights go to stephen herek and everyone that worked to bring this movie to life. however, with that being said, i do own the anderson family, their dialogue, actions, and role in this story. all ideas in this book are mine and mine alone. if this book resembles a book that isn't one of my own, it is completely by accident.