"Hawh! What will dadi and Jhanvi aunty think!? Anyways I was busy before you came to disturb me", she said.

"I am disturbing you huh?", he asked nuzzling their nose together. She giggled nodding.

"Your problem, I don't care", he said hugged her tightly making her laugh wrapping arms around his back.

"So what were you busy in?", he asked once parting from hug and eyed the batter.

"Oh! Actually I have a shoot nearby Oberoi mansion and I had to wake up early so I thought how about come here and spend morning with you guys", she said with a smile.

"Mhm?", he asked taking her in a back hug.

"Yes. When I came you're sleeping so I sat down talking with uncle, aunty and dadi as others were out, then I got to know dadi loves cakes and pastries so I thought why don't I bake my famous black currant and choco chips cake. I was talking with her before you came", she said ahead pouring the batter in baking tin.

"You know, I always wished that my girlfriend should have a great bonding with my mom and dadi. Three most important ladies of my life. I see it coming true", he said against her neck.

"Yeah?", she turned her face a bit to look at him.

"Yeah", he said pecking her nose.

"I am happy then. I just love your family", she said.

"Baby, they're even your family now", he said making her smile. He leaned in to her lips making her keep hand on his mouth.

"I brushed, woman!", he said with a frown making her chuckle.

"Good boy", she said removing hand from his mouth and patted his cheek.

"Can I get my morning kiss, then?", he asked wrapping arms around her waist, caging her in his arms.

"Maybe a small peck you can", she said giggling and he kissed her, kissing her canines along. She pecked his lips back.

"My pumpkin", he said and kissed her forehead. She smiled holding his arm.

|••|

After having a happy and filling breakfast with Oberois, Shivaay dropped Annika at her shoot area. He asked her to call him after her pack up so he can come to pick up her or send someone and she could come to Oberoi mansion. She agreed and giving a quick peck to his cheek.

"Okay Annika, you'll be jumping from the bars above kicking the goons in between and flip your hair back opening them", the director instructed her who was having her touch ups.

Annika never believes in using body doubles and risking their life for the entertainment. If it's her stunt, she prefers doing it herself. She had recently started shooting for Crime- thriller movie having woman centric plotline.

They were at a warehouse and she was wearing a black sweats with black sports bra, ready to give her entry shot. The director said action and she started performing the scene beating the junior artists as goons.

Annika was jumping from one metal bars to another tied up with the ceiling. She was almost at the end of the scene when the screw of a bar loosened and Annika imbalanced from the bar falling from that.

"Omg!", the director got immediately but till Annika fell down on the ground. Though the safety foams were kept down but because of the imbalance, she fell little away from them.