The little girl looked at the small brunet male.

"A Gariben!"

( Note: Japanese denoting someone who just studies too much )

The brunet froze with a twitching smile. Like he couldn't believe his ears to what this little girl had just said to him. Just then, clacking was heard in the corner, making the little girl turn her head in curiosity, seeing a familiar maroon haired male who was dressed in a what looks like a prisoner's outfit.

"Why the hell am I the only one wearing a prisoner's outfit?!" He complained while rubbing his hair in a messy manner, he only noticed the little blonde when he saw her staring at him with wide eyes.

"Kiri-" He didn't even get to finish, because she jumped towards him, making the male instinctively wrap his arms around the little girl to not let her fall. She smiled widely from happiness and hugged him tightly, burrying her face on his chest.

~~~

| (M/N)'s POV

We were sitting on the sofa, well me, Tamaki and Kirimi are, the other hosts' were at the other couch with bitter looks on their face making me smile nervously. Kirimi was between me and Tamaki, her arms were both on around each of our arms. She wouldn't let us go, she insisted that Tamaki was her big brother and she kept me beside her because I was her '(M/N)-sama' which I don't really get, but I do know the glares that Haruhi and surprisingly Mori senpai's sending towards Kirimi.

"Umm, what's your name, lil' girl?" Tamaki asked.

"Kirimi!" She happily said, I could see Haruhi mumbling a different kind of 'Kirimi' which are 'Sliced Raw Firsh' that has the same pronunciation.

"Kirimi-chan, are you sure you're not mistaking me for someone else? I'm pretty sure I don't have any baby sisters," Tamaki asked with a sheepish smile.

I could see the smile on Kirimi's face fade, she slowly frowns with tears building on her eyes. "You're not my oniichama even though you're blonde?" She asked, she looked to be near on crying. Making me glare at Tamaki and patted Kirimi's back gently. Tamaki flinched at my glare and looked at Kirimi again who still looked close to crying. I could see his cheeks slowly flushing and he looked at Kirimi with a moved look.

"Okay! I'm your oniichama starting today!" Tamaki declares making me sweat drop, when he stood up with Kirimi, twirling her around, she giggled happily and put on a bright smile.

"Even if you're easily moved, do you think it's okay for you to say such irresponsible things to little kids?" Haruhi asked with a sweatdrop.

"I'm not being irresponsible! I'll take good care of her! So, I'm going to bring her back home!" Tamaki states happily who laughed along with Kirimi as they played with big smiles on their faces.

"Kyoya, What do you think we should do?" I asked while rubbing the back of my head. He glanced at me then put a hand on his chin as if he's thinking.

"Perhaps she really does have a blonde-haired brother in this high school." Kyoya replied looking at Kirimi, which Tamaki tried to hide with a puppy like look in his eyes, like he was begging if we could keep her, making me sweatdropped.

"Kirimi~" A voice suddenly sounded, making me raise a brow.

"Did anyone hear that?" I asked, which they shrugged.

"Kirimi~?" It sounded again, now closer to one of the black doors that the accult club uses. We all turned our heads to see a very handsome face with platinum blonde hair and ash-blue eyes.