"Wait" I turn around to see the woman holding the same puppy that I picked up. "You can have her for $100, just take good care of her okay!"

And in that moment my whole face lit up and a big smile spread across my face. OMG I can get the puppy!!!

"Thank you, Thank you so much!" I take my little cloud and hand her the money. I walk back to the car holding my little cloud and sit in the passenger seat.

Camillo comes back to the car and sits on the driver's seat.

"So what did you get" He turns to look and me and he's really shocked "NO"

"But you said I could get whatever I wanted"

"Yeah well, I didn't mean get a puppy"

"But I love him!"

"Where the hell did you even get it!"

"But look at it, it's like a little cloud" I beg him and also change the subject of where I got her from.

"Alessandro will kill me if I let you keep it" Camillo protest back

"But you promised I could get whatever I wanted and I'm sure you don't want to be mean like Cristian and lie to me, I don't want to have two back stabbing brothers" I pull out my puppy dog eyes and try to guilt trip him.

"Fine....But if Alessandro kills me it's your fault!"

"THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU" I hug my little cloud a little tighter

"two questions though" He looks over  to me and starts to drive home

"two questions though" He looks over to me and starts to drive home

"yeah"

"What breed of dog is that, it's a small breed of dog right?"

"She's a Samoyed" I smile and look out the window.

"Oh god Alessandro's going to kill me! Do you know how much they shed!"

"Nope"

"Great I'm literally going to be killed by my brother" Camilo mumbled under his breath

"Anyway, what are you going to call her?"

"I was thinking clover or clove for short."

Camillo just nods and continues to drive. The streets were quiet, we only passed one or two cars.

I stared out the window, all different shades of green painted the forest that passed by, small droplets of rain ran down the window as I admired the rain's beauty from the warmth of the car. I have never liked rain before but something about this one moment makes me finally feel calm, at peace.

Clove cuddled into me as I stared down into her innocent little eyes with as much love as I could give. Soon enough her eyes started to close cause she knew she would be safe to rest in my arms. Once she was asleep I realised how tired I was, I leaned back in the seat and hoped to be taken away by the peacefulness of sleep.