letter seven

Dear Diary,

Here's another strange thing about my crush to Yang Jungwon.

I feel like he's just waiting for me to make the first move. I don't know, it's very weird to assumed something when we never talked to each other but whenever I met him in the hallways or in the taping and even when our company had the New Years's Eve concert, he is always there, his eyes seems to follow me everywhere.

Like whenever in the same room, we never failed to catch each other's eyes.

And if someone is already leaving between us, the other would look back and receive a smile from the other. As if that smile was the kind of goodbye we could offer.

So when I overheard some staff talking about Yang Jungwon asking around about one of the female trainees, I decide to work up the courage to talk to him.

What if it was me who he was curious about? What if I just need one push for us to finally go around in interacting without hesitation and regrets?

I wonder if he thinks of me as well.

✏ y/n

"Y/N, you're staring again", Yiyang pointed out, her own eyes following her friend's gaze and a gentle smile landed on her face at the sight of Jungwon, "With how long you've liked him, I think you're already in love", she laughed.

"No, I'm not", Y/N shook her head firmly, "I've never talked to him, so that's impossible"

"I don't think so", Yiyang smiled bashfully and rubbed her hands together, "I mean, fans fall inlove with their idols all the time and some of them haven't even seen them in personal. Besides, they said if you went through a crush for a half a year, it's love"

Y/N once again shook her head in denial, "No, I won't believe it", she assured her friend as her pen went back to her notebook.

"Are you writing about him again?"

She let out a sigh and admited to it, "Yes"

Yiyang smiled gently, "From what I heard around here, Jay's girlfriend had wrote him long letters as well and if you read it, you'll surely cry"

"Did you read it?", Y/N asked curiously.

"Yes, they published about it in the title of Dear Park Jay and it's the saddest thing ever", Yiyang said truthfully before picking up her phone and letting her see the book in Internet.

Y/N read the blurb and understand how it must be the most painful thing to see your beloved one died before you and everyone else.

So with a small amount of courage, she knew she have to talk to him soon.

Time is never still after all, it is always unpredictable.