letter one

dear diary,

there's this boy.

a boy who i don't know actually. i haven't seen him around at all in bighit before until today. but he's pretty cute for me. so pretty i could feel like i might want to pinch those cheeks of his. i even felt like writing a song after seeing his smile with an adorable dimples.

but i'm not good at it, i've tried and yet no work of mine has ever been accepted for the producers.

it seems like he transferred from another company. and it's a bit strange for me, i think i would like to get to know him.

i want to find out if he'll debut this year or not. if not then maybe he was one of those trainees they will include among the selection that would enter the survival show.

maybe he is friendly. he looks like it around the other male trainees.

i'm not sure but i want to be sure. i will talk to him soon.

wish me luck in preparing my nerves to approach that cute boy.

✏ y/n

"Y/N!", one of her friends giggled as soon as she hopped onto the seat beside her. She tilted her head curiously and looked over Y/N's shoulder, but the other abruptly blocked her notebook with her arms, "What are you writing? Are you trying out for another song?"

"Another song? Again?", Yiyang said, looking at Y/N in confusion before adding, "What if they reject it again?"

Y/N shook her head, "it isn't a song this time", she said, staring down at her notebook thoughtfully, "it's something else.."

"And that something is?", Luna grinned, nudging her shoulders a bit, "is that a love letter?"

Y/N smiled, "No, it was something I thought was worth writing about"