Randomly Going Around Town

Yo! New Kirbo Game! Hype!

------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Pov

It's a bright and early morning at Beacon Academy. Students walking all over the place, a headmaster making out with his stash of mugs, teachers giving boring lectures, and a certain pink boy getting chased by a so-called "King"- wait, what?

Dedede: DAMMIT (Y/N)! I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR EATING MY FOOD!
(Y/n): I'M SORRY! IT JUST LOOKED SO GOOD!

(Y/n) kept on running through the school until he found himself in the dark. All that could be seen of him were his eyes. Soon, lights flashed on and (Y/n) found himself in a supposed arena. He then heard footsteps and turned to see Dedede in a stance with his hammer.

(Y/n): Crap!
Dedede: Nowhere to run now

(Y/n) then felt as if this were familiar. His worried face turned into one with confidence as he gave a smile.

(Y/n): Just like old times.

He then pulled out a star with an icon of a hammer and transformed.

(Y/n): Hammer (Y/n)!

Dedede also realized this and his angered state also turned into one of confidence.

Dedede: I see how it is. Alright then; I'll make sure you buy me more food after I humiliate you!
(Y/n): May the best hammer user win.

The two rushed toward each other with extreme speed and swang their hammers at each other.

(Y/n): HAAAAAAAA!
Dedede: AAAAAHHH!

Time Skip

Dedede and (Y/n) could be seen in wheel chairs with parts of their bodies wrapped in bandages in various places

(Y/n): *Cough* Good fight....
Dedede: You too.... *Wheeze* You still owe me more food.
(Y/n): Was planning on it.

Meta Knight and BWD could be seen with sweat drops while looking at the two discussing over food.

Meta Knight: Such buffoons. Anyways, I'm feeling as we should go and see more of the city. The teachers have been talking about this "festival" and I'm curious to see if anything is being done for it at the moment.
BWD: A walk through town? Fun!
(Y/n): Sounds great!
Dedede: Yeah, should be nice to get some fresh air.

(Y/n) and Dedede could be seen standing as if nothing ever happened.

BWD was overall shocked.

BWD: H-H-HOW?!

(Y/n) and Dedede just laughed while Meta Knight continued.

Meta Knight: So, I was thinking we could check out the docks since we haven't been there yet.

The rest of the group gave a "yeah" while BWD was still freaking out.

Meta Knight: Alright then! Let's get going.

Time Skip

Team STAR was walking around the streets while admiring all the shops that were there. While walking, they came upon a shop that had broken glass. 

(Y/n): What happened over there?
BWD: Some losers probably robbed them or something.
Meta Knight: Painfully obvious there, seeing how there's nothing on the shelves.
BWD: I know. I just like being obvious.

BWD smiled until Meta Knight bonked BWD's head with his sword.

BWD: Ow!
Meta Knight: Anyways, let's move on. We've yet to find anything really regarding the-
Dedede: Hey, isn't that RWBY over there?

The gang looked to see that there was in fact a "Team RWBY".