Let's Talk

Hey all....it's me.

I know this story hasn't been updated at ALL for a good while. And I'm gonna be honest:

I'm a lazy mf.

Now that doesn't mean I'm gonna abandon the story. I've been getting notifications and stuff like that. And for my stupid toddler brain to somehow make a story that attracts this much attention, it's pretty neat. That's where you guys come into play. I've had this idea on my mind for a while now. And it's gonna be all up to you guys. It doesn't guarantee I'm also gonna be constantly updating either. I've kinda (definitely) stopped watching RWBY as of a few years ago and I now don't know anything about the plot. But that shouldn't stop a fanmade story from being good. Now back to the question.

I want to hear from the audience:

Should I rewrite/remake the story into a new book?

or

Should I continue with this story and revise it?

Now again, that doesn't mean I'm gonna be constantly updating, but the response I get from you guys will help determine where this story is gonna go in the future. So I guess it's kind of a wait and see, huh? Anyways, I just wanted to thank you guys again for somehow giving a story like this with a supposed dead author so much attention. Can't wait to hear from yall. Peace!

(Edit)

Big News!

I've decided on doing a remake of this story. The book is already published and should be simple to find. Hopefully you give it as much love as this book and I'll see how common I'll post chapters for it. Thanks again for the comments!