everythings going to hell

Start from the beginning

"What he means is, we don't know what's happened to her but she's definitely not who she was before... We don't trust her." Jaxx added.

"What do you mean by that?" Rick asked, Jaxx and Daryl pulled up a seat at the dining room table in between Carol and T-Dog.

"I mean, before things went to hell Beatrice was the most sensitive girl I'd ever met. She worked in the morgue because she was empathetic and caring, and before all this Dave was the sworn love of her life! Now she's.. Cold. She said the only reason she's upset about what you did is because now she has no fall back when she returns to her group. That's not our Beatrice..." Jaxx admitted, his heart felt a thick cloud of sadness.

"Wait, when she returns back to her group? Oh hell no, Rick that chicks gotta go" T-Dog intervened, getting a few "yeah"'s in agreement. "And she is, we'll let her leg heal and take her back into town, drop her there, she'll never be seen again." Rick replied, Jaxx shook his head.

"There's no way. Bee knows Senoia like the back of her hand she'd find the farm eventually." He replied, Rick scratched his head in thought.

"Then we'll drive her out of Senoia, give her a bag of food." Ricks plan only made Shane rise from his seat in anger.

"Great, just great, send her on her merry way with a fucking care package. I'm gonna go get her some flowers and candy." He snapped, storming out of the farm house. Jaxx watched as the meeting disbanded. "This gangs going to shit." Daryl commented as he rose from his chair and headed out the door as well.

Running to catch up with his husband, Jaxx finally did so in their tent that Daryl had moved far away from the others. "Daryl don't be like that.." Jaxx said, zipping up the tent behind them. "Well I am, Clover. Only friend outside of this shithole lost her damn mind, an' they're talkin' about it like she just got lost on the highway." Daryl retorted, turning his back on Jaxx to clearly show he didn't want to talk anymore.

Jaxx huffed and watched his husband slowly take his vest off, from his movements they were clear signs of internal bruising. "mo chroí, cathain a stopfaidh an saol ag iarraidh tú a bhriseadh?" Jaxx asked, Daryl tossed his vest aside.

"Y'know I don't know a damn lick of what you just said." He muttered as he struggled to take his shirt off with as little pain as possible. Feeling Jaxx's hands around the waistline of his shirt, he quit his attempt and let Jaxx pull the shirt off for him.

"I asked when will life stop trying to break you... It fails every time." Jaxx answered, tossing the shirt in a random pile of clothing. Daryl stretched his muscles as best he could with all the aches and pains before sitting down in a chair.

"I think it's got a winnin' streak goin' on lately." He admitted, Jaxx scoffed and sat in front of his husband to let Daryl fiddle with his hair. "Oh please, it hasn't won once. You've overcome everything it's chucked at you." Daryl smiled slightly at Jaxx's words.

"Youre a treasure, Clover." He replied, braiding a longer piece of Jaxx's hair.

"I know.. But on a more serious topic... We need to talk about Shane." Jaxx said, his tone shifting from comfortable to tense. "Why? He ain't none of our concern." Daryl replied, Jaxx shook his head. "No my love, he is. He's going further off the edge every day, he's dangerous.. And I don't think Rick has the strength to do what I think needs to be done." Jaxx rose to his feet as he spoke, sitting on their cot across from Daryl.

"What'd you got stewing in that head of yours, clover?" Daryl asked, moving to sit beside his husband. "Can't trust him not to come after us... Can't trust him not to come after the group.. We gotta kill him." Jaxx said, wrapping his arms around Daryl.

"Well.. Gotta do whatcha' gotta do. An' if we gotta kill him, then.. We do it." Daryl answered, Jaxx rested his chin on Daryl's shoulder.

"I know it's Shane we're taking about.. But we're still killing another living person. A living person that was Rick's best friend..." Jaxx thought out loud, Daryl kissed his husbands head.

"An' Rick killed your friend.. Kinda makes y'all even an' saves his life." He commented, Jaxx hummed in agreement.

"But for now, there's still Bee... Can't call her that anymore, Only Beatrice.. Bee died with the rest of our friends. With Ma... With Dave."

A/N: besties I may have a concussion 😗 anyway here's my favorite shot of sim Jaxx and Daryl