dingo: bff winter getaway

Start from the beginning

after that, they started setting up their tent. it's a modern tent. it connects from the roof of the jeep and they just need to make sure the pole at all angle is in the ground so it won't move. after they had set up the tent, they started to unload their things. 

hana prepare to cook some food while somi prepares other things such as the bed they will be sleeping on. by the time somi finish with the bed and other things to do, hana finished cooking.

"come on, let's eat," hana said as she seats on the stool that somi had done just now. 

everything under the tent is foldable to save more space. 

"thank you for the food!" somi said. 

while eating, they chatted a little. 

"what's your plan for next year?" somi asked. 

hana shrugged, "there's no specific plan yet. we're thinking of a concert but if the virus is still there, we wouldn't do it." 

"you rode on an airplane a few weeks ago. wasn't it weird?" somi asked. 

"very," i nodded. "it wasn't comfortable. i was scared i could get the virus again because i was in a closed space with hundreds of other people on the plane."

"how was your first and second dose of vaccine? did you have bad reactions?" somi asked.

"first dose was nothing at all. the second dose hit me so badly. i had a bad fever for three days. i couldn't even get up from bed. what about you?" hana said.

"same. the second dose was more painful. all my muscles were swollen," somi nodded.

"yeah. luckily it didn't have a worse reaction," hana shook her head. 

"how's your children though. did your youngest cry when you said you were going out for two days?" somi asked. i snorted and shook my head. 

"nope. did not cry. the kids are going to paris in january. the second week of january," i told her.

somi looked at me with a shocked reaction, "for?"

i turned off the stove and look at her, "dolce and gabbana are having a fashion runway in paris. they're going to do their first runway for kids' spring collections. i'm gonna be there too but they'll go to be there first. i'll follow a few days after."

somi's jaw dropped, "wow. they're killing it. already huge."

i smiled thinly, "i'm worried though. they're still kids. already famous. and i'm also very busy. i don't know if i have been a good mother to them." 

"you're doing a good job. i'm sure the kids will understand it once they understand it. even though some of them would look like they're distant from you," somi said and shrugged.

"yeah. they're going through their 'i hate you because you don't give me what i want' phase," i told her and she laughed. 

hana nodded, "yeah. they're like that now. so, i gotta make my heart hard like a stone because they would say something really painful to you. god only knows how hard it is to handle kids these ages." hana hissed and exhaled loudly.

somi smiled, "you're doing a really good job. don't worry."

hana smiles it off.

🤎🤎🤎

"somi-ah,"

"yes?" she replied.

"i was meaning to ask you; do you want to model for my clothes? clothes brand and accessories?" i asked her while putting on facial cream on my face.

"me?" she asked, pointing at herself.

"yeah," i nodded and grinned.

"of course," she laughed. "clothes? new designs? what kind of clothing?" she asked me.

"there are choices. you can choose later. t-shirt, long dresses, mid-length dresses, short dresses, mid-length dresses, and pants. we have a new category too." i said to her.

"category? what?" she asked me.

"shoes. sneakers, knee-high boots, and chelsea boots," i told her.

"what's chelsea boots?" she inquired.

"google it," i chuckled while patting my face so the cream will be absorbed by the skin.

"this is nice. who are your other models?" somi asked.

"daniel, samuel," i replied.

"who?" she asked once more.

"kang daniel and kim samuel. i've talked to them," i said and looked at her.

"ah, really? they are going to model your clothes too?" she asked.

"yeah, probably before i go to paris, they will have a photoshoot for the gents' clothes and accessories," i said to her. she wowed softly.

"did you talk with daehwi recently? i was gonna ask him if he wants to model for the clothes too." i said to her.

"i have his contact number. i can ask him for you or you can contact him straight away." somi replied while looking at her phone.

"you can just send his contact number to me," i told her as i stood up and place my makeup pouch in my bag. i get back on the bed and lay down. somi was on her bed while i was on my own bed.

"eunnie," she called.

"hm?" i replied while pushing my hair out of the pillow.

"do you think next year will be okay then this year?" she asks. i smiled and exhaled.

"i'm not one to look into the future, somi-ah..." i said and she laughed.

"but what do you think will happen next year?" she inquired.

"all that we want is for next year to be better. i think next year, covid-19 would be better. but i still believe that more difficulties will come in our lives. probably worse than this virus. i'm not hoping for it of course. i want next year to be better than 2020 and 2021." i smiled blandly.

"are you going to find a boyfriend next year?" she asked, out of the blue.

i responded with a laugh, "that, i am still not sure. if someone sticks in my mind, then it wouldn't be a problem." i said and grinned.

the two of us laughed then.