𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊

Start from the beginning

With that we all did are things. The boys went in the pool. Dante asked me to join, I told him I would in a little bit.

I went over to a pool chair. I took of the back cover and laid down. I felt the warm sun on my skin. I love this feeling. It is a burning feeling but a good one. It was comforting warmth. It was like a hug. The sun is hugging me. Well until my dad had to ruin this.

"Amara, it isn't family time if you are not hanging out with us." I rolled my eyes. I got up not wanted to start any problems. I walked over to the stairs of the pool and got in.

"There, family time has began." The sarcasm very much on my voice. He laughed.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We have been in this damn pool for forever. Finally we got out. We have been playing volleyball, then we played Marco Polo, at the request of Dante.

We all went inside to go and eat lunch. We all sat down and started eating. Some little conversations were taking place, none including me. It was quite boring. Think about it, I would probably still be asleep. I wish I still was.

Once I finished I asked to leave, Dad said I have to wait for everyone. Fuck family time. When we all finally finished, we were all told to go upstairs and change. So we did but on my way up stairs a boy shoved me. Massimo to be specific.

"What the fuck dude." I told him. He is not going to get away with that. I won't let him push me around, I don't let anyone,"What is your fucking problem!?"

"You, what else." He responded, rolling his eyes. This man got a damn death wish.

"Well I didn't do shit, so that problem better go the fuck away."

"Who the hell do you think your talking to." He hissed at me.

"You, I don't see anyone else. Are you blind or just stupid?"

"Shut the fuck up little girl."

"I would listen to your own words, little girl." That made him more mad. He wants to play with fire, then let's play.

"Close your fucking mouth you little bitch." He gets in my face. I push him, and by doing this, he push me back. That's when I punch him right in the nose, his eyes watered.

That's when he punch my stomach. I tried to dodge it but I didn't, and I was now at a loss for breath. Struggling to, I noticed him going for my head, so moved and he ended up punching the wall. I took advantage and took him by the neck and threw him floor. I got on top of him. I hit his jaw. I just punched him and punched him more and more, until someone pulled me off, I tried to fight but I had 2 people holding me back.

We both were all beat up, but him being the worst. They all stared.

"You fucking bitch!" Massimo screamed.

"I'm not the bitch you are, don't start a fight you can't finish." I shouted.

"Your not fucking wanted, at least I am." He hissed back. "Your here because a pity, not love, get that in your head."

I didn't know how to respond. What am I supposed to say. I forced myself out of the 2 people holding me. I left, I ran to my room. I ignored the calls of my name. I ignored the screaming men. I went to my room. I locked the door, with the mindset it won't open for a while.

I looked in the mirror, he got a few hits in. I clearly had a black eye forming, and a bruise on my stomach. I removed my clothes, and got into the shower. I had to clean the blood from me.

I'm the shower I thought of what he said. I'm here out of pity. I looked in the mirror and I didn't see myself. I saw the little girl I was. The girl who wished for her family. A tear rolled down my face. As I blinked more went down. I wiped them all away. I'm not going to cry. Waste of tears.

I got dressed and got in bed. I am wearing black Nike pros and a white hoodie. Also fuzzy socks because why the hell not.

I was sinking into my bed. Staring up at the celling, wishing for an escape. I don't wanna be here. I wanna go home, but my home is gone. My mom was my home. She is gone, so my home is also gone. With this as my last thought I fell asleep. I slept but it wasn't pleasant, for my sleep brought up the past.

*Tw: this is a flashback that may be sensitive to some readers*

"No. Please, let me go." I pleaded. I've been here for weeks. I've been in this tiny room for weeks.

"Little girl," he took my chin, "you will be here for as long as I want you, and don't act all innocent. You have done many things to end up in this situation."

"No, I'm not here on my account, I did nothing to you. Please." I can't be here anymore. It's ruining me.

"Your right, it's your mom and step-fathers fault. I have you though, so I might as well take it out on you." He explained to me. Tear left my eyes. He came up to me with a knife. He grabbed my and flipped me to my back side.

"NO, NO, N-" I screamed. He took the knife and went from my shoulder to my lower back.

"Never disrespect me again Amara." He whispered in my ear. " Garrett, you can have you fun now." He smiled at me. No. I don't wanna be here anymore. Garrett walks in. I hate this man, he is sick. He finds enjoyment in having sex with young girls. My kidnapper leaves now and leaves me with him.

"Hello Amara, I have missed you." He smiled and looked me up and down, " All of you."

"Please, not today, please go away." I begged him.

"Shut up." He walked up to me, taking me by my neck, whispering in my ear, " You will enjoy it one day." Then he unzipped his pants. I scream. I don't wanna be here, with that I hear voices.

"Wake up Amara." Someone said. " It is a nightmare, it's not real."

It is real. I can feel it.

"Amara!"

"It's your dad, wake up." Shaking me and screaming my name got me. I shot up. I looked around to see the faces of my older brothers and father. I ignored them and pulled myself from them. I ran to bathroom. I sat on the floor, I need to get my thoughts together. They were at the door. I heard some arguments and others pleading for me to get out.

I walked up to the mirror, looking at me back. Feeling my scar. Tears came down. They all were taking, and my own head was full of voices. I then just couldn't take it. I couldn't breathe. I walked out the bathroom, I need some help. I can't breathe, I'm trying. It is not working.

"Amara, breathe. In and out. Please Amara, calm down." My dad came to my side. The others went quiet. I couldn't breathe. Then it all happened so fast. I fell to the floor. I was out. Only blackness.

I was alone again. What a surprise.

This is the end of Chapter 4 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed. With love, Alivia ❤️