♕Episode 4 🂾| Long Story Short

And I fell from the pedestal
Right down the rabbit hole
Long story short, it was a bad time
Pushed from the precipice
Clung to the nearest lips
Long story short, it was the wrong guy
-Taylor Swift, Long Story Short, Evermore

    Once again Gon was at the cafe, trying to avoid going his so called new "home". Retz wasn't at the mansion for nearly a week, the only thing Gon knew was that she was staying at a friend's house.

     Of course she was staying with her friend Gon. She isn't like you, remember? Unlike you she actuallydoes have a life.

     Gon wasn't alright. He didn't know what was wrong with him but something definitely was. He didn't feel like being with others, being under their pity. But he also didn't want to be alone. His uncle was acting as he was an primitive ape living with the real humans. This life wasn't for him. Butlers, these fancy clothing, parties... He was from a fisherman island and he grew up eating nearly three meals of fish his whole life. He ran off and adventures in the forest nearby with himself and the nature. Maybe he was a bit wild, he really didn't know anymore. His aunt would always tell him to act more appropriate. He didn't know what that meant either. This was his way of appropriate. He had learned this was and he really didn't want to be like the creepy long haired guy.

     He still didn't know anything about his mother except from her picture. It was this old picture where she seemed to be a teenager. She was beautiful. She had long wavy blond hair and porcelain blue eyes, just like Retz. For a moment Gon felt like he didn't blong there, actually he felt that all the time. He wasn't the ideal stereotype, he wasn't normal. He felt so stupid. He knew something was going on and he knew it involved him but he just couldn't  prove it.

     Gon got up as he drank the last bits of his coffee in a single sip.

     Where to now? He still had a whole day in the town's little shopping center which was quite lovely. Gon felt happy here. All of the people were friendly and they didn't try to slap the reality that he was indeed a mistake and the unwanted child of the Cracker family tree. Greetings to Mr. Cracker.

     Who the fuck even chose to take the surname Cracker? Is it because they are a little cracked in the head?

     Gon took his jacket and walked out of the Cafe, making his way towards the staircase. He took his phone out and opened it. He looked at the story Retz published on Huntegram.

     She seems happy.

-♦︎-

     Killua skated fast through the town, trying to get rid of the group of butlers behind him.

     Great, just great.

     He didn't know what to do for a moment before jumping high up with his skateboard and landing on his two feet, running like his life depended on it. Correction, his life really did depend on it. His brother would kill him if he learned that his little brother has been sneaking out every night and he has no clue about it untill Gotoh caught him yesterday night.

     He kept on running as he saw the staircase leading to the shopping mall as a slight smirk took its usual place on his face. He ran up, looking behind him slightly and turning back once again when he saw three butlers running after him. He quickened his pace, looked where he cam go while running. Where, where, where, where...

     It had to be somewhere crowded so they can lose him. He didn't have much time to think as he entered a corner and looked behind him while still running.

     Oh no. God, no. For the love of Chocorobs please no.

     He suddenly bumped into something hard and turned towards the large figure.

    "Ugh, look where you're going you oran-" Killua stopped his sentence midway when he saw who he bumped into.

     The guy had black hair that fell down, laying over his eyes like a blanket though Killua could still see the two orbs looking at him in confusion. They held a tint of yellow in it but they seemed to be generally brown, a beautiful tone of chocolate. Though how pretty the boy was the same couldn't be said about his fashion sense. He was wearing large dark blue sweatpants with a large dark green sweatshirt. There were pink patterns on the sweatshirt which made Killua want to rip it off to stop his eyes from bleeding.

    (A/N: Not in that way you dopey perverts.)

    He turned around once again as he saw the butlers looking for him. Then an idea popped up in his head. He took the guy by his wrist and dragged him to a corner.

     "What are yo-"

     The guy didn't even had the time to say something as Killua pulled him by the collar of his sweatshirt, pressing his lips softly to the boy's soft ones. There Killua could hear the footsteps coming towards them as he pulled the guy even closer, leaving no space between their bodies. The guy pushed him away, looking at Killua with eyes filled with confusion.

    "What the fuck?!" The guy sneered as Killua just bit his lip nervously and tried to hide himself behind the tall body which kind of protected him from getting caught.

    "Master Killua! Master Illumi will be very mad at your unnecessary behavior!" Gon turned around to see a few butlers wearing the same uniforms which Canary wore. Then the familiar name made him turn to the white haired boy who seemed to be biting his lip bottom lip so bad that it was all red and plump now.

    "Please just bear with me." The albino muttered as Gon looked behind him merely.

    Gon heard one of the butlers footsteps coming closer and closer towards them as the boy underneath him pulled him once again, this time Gon didn't resist though. He just stayed there, trying to comprehend what was happening. The guy pressed even tighter and Gon could taste the chocolate on his lips.

     The footsteps distances themselves after sometime as the guy slowly broke the kiss. His lips were shining and a blush covered his cheeks. He bit his cheek as Gon cleared his throath, signaling that he's awaiting an answer.

     "Umm... hi?"

-♠︎-

     Killua awkwardly walked beside the guy as he tapped his foot, trying to avoid the sheer shame of his previous actions. He glanced at Machi while they passed the patisserie, she wouldn't help. Killua knew that. The Machi he knew would do anything to see him suffer.

    "Are you going to talk?" The guy said as he took a sip from his coffee and Killua watched.

     He was hot, he didn't have any regrets. Just embarrassment.

     "It was a life and death emergency." Killua stated as he watched the guy raise an eyebrow slightly.

     "Are you Illumi Zoldyck's brother?" He asked as Killua stopped walking. How did he know his brother? Who was this boy? Was he working for that psychopath?

    "How do you know him?"

    "Yes or no?" The guy seemed irritated, he was holding himself back Killua could see.

    "None of your business." Killua spat back as the raven haired boy just took a deep breath and continued walking.

    "What's your name?" He asked, making Killua puck his lip up and play with his skateboard's wheels.

    "Killua or Kill, doesn't matter. What's your?" He said as the guy nodded and stopped, making Killua stop too.

    "My name is Gon, Gon Freecs." Killua furrowed his eyebrows with the familarity of the name. He heard it, he knew it from somewhere but where?

     Suddenly Killua watched the guy turn around and walk away. He kept watching him until he was out of sight.

     He never looked back again.