Yoongi didn't hesitate before nodding. "I do." His words were simple and when he didn't elaborate, I began to get frustrated.

"But what do we do now? How do we find her? What... what if she doesn't like me?" I finally voiced the concern that had been weighing heavily in my mind, the concern that the person meant for me wouldn't want me.

His eyes turning soft, Yoongi squeezed my shoulder. "I wouldn't worry too much about that. What's not to like about you? You're handsome, funny, caring, a talented singer and dancer, and just... an all around good guy. So what's not to like?"

Letting a small smile play across my lips, I couldn't stop the pink flush that covered my cheeks at his words. "Um... thanks hyung."

Yoongi pinched my cheek, making me roll my eyes. "Aww is the little maknae getting embarrassed?"

I swatted his hand away from my face, only slightly annoyed with the way he was babying me. I hated the feeling of being babied, but I wondered if I would like it if my soulmate did it to me. Would she do the same things? Part of me wanted her to, but the other part of me wanted to prove to her that I was a man, not a child.

"It's... it's going to be alright. Our soulmate... she's sweet, caring, and so beautiful. You're going to love her just as much as she is going to love you." Although his voice was serious, I didn't miss the light in his eyes as he talked about our soulmate, the pure happiness that only comes from someone in love. It let me know right then and there that if Yoongi wasn't already in love with our soulmate, he was well on his way to being. Every part of me hoped that someday I would feel the same way.

We were quiet for a moment and I asked Yoongi one of the other questions that I had wondering. "Did you talk to Jimin about it yet?" Yoongi shook his head and I could see the uncertainty in his eyes.

"No. I'm... I'm not exactly sure how to bring it up. What do I say?" Yoongi flopped down in the chair next to me, his eyes filled with worry. It was one of the first times I had seen him unsure of himself and I didn't know what to do with the information. How do I help my hyung? How do I help all of us? "What do you think Jimin will say?"

"What will I say about what?" The confused voice behind us had me and Yoongi turning. Jimin was standing behind us, his eyebrows furrowed. "What's going on?"

I hesitated then turned to Yoongi, hoping he would know what to do, what to say. Yoongi looked around the room then stood and grabbed Jimin by his wrist. "Come with me." Without saying anything else, he tugged Jimin from the room, me following closely behind. My eyes met Taehyung's and I jerked my head indicating he should follow us. Taehyung looked confused for a moment before he hurriedly stood and followed us from the room.

Yoongi dragged Jimin down the hall, stopping in front of a door before pushing it open. The room was dark and I could see Yoongi's shoulders slump in relief. He pulled Jimin into the room and we scampered in after him, shutting the door behind us. I hit the switch on the wall and the room flooded with light. From what I could tell it was a conference room of sorts, but the décor of the room barely registered.

"Yoongi-hyung? What's going on? Why did you bring me here?" Jimin's eyes were curious as he rubbed the wrist Yoongi had released. "What is happening?"

Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck, the same uncertainty coming back. "It's... it's about your soulmate."

Jimin's eyes lit up and a happiness I had never seen in them glowed so brightly that it made me grin to see the clear adoration for a woman he had never met. "My soulmate? What about her?"

Looking over at me, Yoongi pointed to a chair. "Um... sit down Jimin-ah."

His eyes growing worried, Jimin sat down in the chair. "Is... is everything okay? Is my soulmate all right? Did something happen to her? Do you... do you know something I don't?"