⠀⠀⠀𝒊𝒙. gasoline

Start from the beginning

⠀⠀⠀"Well?" Lydia asked.

⠀⠀⠀"It doesn't matter," Stiles interrupted her. "She has more supernatural knowledge than all of us combined. What's wrong?"

⠀⠀⠀Allison looked up from her hand, crossing them over her chest to comfort herself. Her hair was wet, and her eyes were ringed red with tears as she looked between them.

⠀⠀⠀"Lydia had gone to get towels, and I was taking a shower. Scott came into our room, but I thought it was Lydia. I opened the curtain to talk to her but found Scott standing there. He was—He was being... strange?" she explained, laughing a little like she couldn't fully believe it. "He was saying we should get back together, but it wasn't right. He looked like he was in a trance until something snapped him out of it, and he left saying he couldn't remember what just happened."

⠀⠀⠀"He couldn't remember?" Willow asked.

⠀⠀⠀Allison nodded, "Yeah, the last night Scott acted like that was during the full moon."

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, I know," Stiles muttered bitterly, crossing his arms in thought. "He was definitely a little off with me, too, but actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

⠀⠀⠀"See, it is the motel," Lydia exclaimed, turning to look at Allison. "Either we need to get out of here right now, or..." she continued, storming over to the nightstand and pulling out a Bible. "Someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP before the werewolves go crazy and kill us."

⠀⠀⠀Lydia paused, turning to look at Willow.

⠀⠀⠀"You're into the occult," Lydia claimed, holding the Bible out for her to take. "Do you know how to perform an exorcism?"

⠀⠀⠀"Witches and the occult are two different things. I perform spells, not religious exorcisms," Willow replied, her frown deepening further each time Lydia talked to her.

⠀⠀⠀Lydia opened her mouth to continue pushing Willow's buttons, but Stiles stopped her.

⠀⠀⠀"Okay, just hold on, alright?" Stiles told them. "Was there anything else? Anything you noticed, Lydia?"

⠀⠀⠀"Well, when I had gone to the front desk to get towels, the woman was really creepy," Lydia explained to him, her eyes blowing out wide. "There's this number behind the desk, 198, that she said her husband put up as an inside joke. She almost didn't tell me, but finally, she explained they had the highest suicides in the state here. When Allison and I went back to check, the number had gone up."

⠀⠀⠀"Did she just say suicides?" Kit asked from across the room.

⠀⠀⠀Willow jumped, catching the humans in the room's attention.

⠀⠀⠀"Sorry, just sounds creepy, like you said," Willow managed to explain. They passed it off, but Stiles lingered his gaze on her, furrowing his brows.

⠀⠀⠀Willow didn't think she'd ever get used to having Kit randomly appear.

⠀⠀⠀"Gone up?" Stiles asked, returning to Lydia's comment. "By how many?"

⠀⠀⠀"Three."

⠀⠀⠀"Then maybe it's not just the motel," Stiles stated, looking over to Willow.

⠀⠀⠀Willow gulped, "Three sacrifices," she managed to say.

⠀⠀⠀"Willow, I don't think it's just that," Kit replied worriedly, turning their tail to feet and walking over to stand beside her. "All of them are suicides. Are they all suicides?"