》11《

Tommy pov

"We need to talk tommy..."

After those words, I knew that what tubbo had to say was serious. "What's up toby?"

"Tommy, after I tell you this, please, please please please please, don't let your internet persona take over. Right now I need offline Tommy. The Tommy the internet doesn't see. I need my friend."

"Okay Toby. Just tell me. I promise I won't be my persona."

I remained quite letting Toby speak, making sure that whatever he says not to interrupt and speak once he's done.

"So.... there's this girl that I'm friends with. When I talk to her, I get these weird feelings and I have no idea how to deal with them. I can't like her, she's ranboos sister and if he found out I'm feeling like this he'll get super mad and ju-"

"Toby. Calm down. I understand what you're saying. Do you only get these feelings with just her? No one else?"

He just nodded and remained silent listening carefully to what I was about to say.

"Well... from what I'm hearing, you have feelings for this particular woman. Don't even say you don't. What you're feeling could either be a really big crush on her or you love her. Now the ranboo problem, well, your one of his closest friends and he trusts you a lot. That means a lot. It means that if something were to happen between you and y/n, hopefully something good, he will be okay. Trust me." I said as calmly as possible as to not get Toby scared or overthink everything.

"You're right Tommy. He trusts me and knows I would never do anything to hurt her. Thank you Tommy. That's not what I came here for though. Just needed to get that off my chest but do you want to hang out? I'm really bored and y/n is asleep so can't talk to her."

"Well, how about streaming or playing some Mario kart?"

"Yeah let's stream. Sounds like something to get my mind off of what happened."

At least I made tubbo feel better.

Tubbo pov

Tommy's words were stuck in my head. Could I really have a crush on y/n or even be in love? What Tommy said made a lot of sense but I can't process about being in love with her.

Am I really in love?

No right? I just met her it can't be?

My mind was running in circles. What I said about streaming could take my mind off of it but never worked. The whole time all I did was think about her. She's just so perfect. "Hey tubbo, are you okay?"

Tommy caught me zoning out after the stream. "Uhm yeah I am. Just thinking."

"Well were about to watch f/m (favorite movie)". F/m, that's y/n's favorite. A light pink blush slightly appeared on my face. Tommy didn't notice it nor the grin spreading across my face.

"Okay let's watch f/m." I said excitedly.

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face through the window. It was currently about 9:15 am and today was the day ranboo and tubbo would give you a tour of the smp.

It was in about 4 hours so I have enough time to get ready for the day. I got up to close the curtain and go take a nice long shower, in hopes to calm down my excitement.

As I stepped in, the warm water rushed across my body making me feel like I was cuddling in a nice warm blanket. It was relaxing. Just as I suspected, I calmed down, almost forgetting about the stream.

As I finish up my shower, I turn the water off and as soon as I step out the wave of excitement returned. I looked at the time realizing I was in the shower for an hour. Wow that was a long shower and it didn't even feel like an hour.

Currently 10:30 and I took my time finding the perfect outfit for the day (just imagine ur dream outfit/favorite outfit :) ). Even though no one would see me, I just wanted to look nice for this special occasion.

You know it's only once in a lifetime to be invited on the dream smp. As I finished changing, I went to brush my hair, teeth, and daily routines.

I went to go bug ranboo while I patiently waiting for 1 o'clock. Ranboo was streaming so I knocked to get approval to enter his room. I sat there talking to his chat and eventually it was 12:50. I said bye to his chat and walked back to my room to get ready for the stream.

12:59

I take a deep breath in and press the go live button.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Alr srry took long time I lost a lot of motivation. I back tho ima try to write a lot more.

Tyy to those who followed me on insta u guys ate super nice ily guys sm tyy for that it made my day 100000 times better.

Uh rn it's Halloween so for ppl who see it rn HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY GUYS

Uh ye das it now have good (whatever time of day it is for u), drink wawa, eat food and pay ur taxes 🤪🤪🤪

Discord: ye some caca#8995
Insta: tendies_if_chicken
Snap: o_r1357
Words: 905