She grabbed his face, pressing her lips against his, slipping her tongue in his mouth.

He took his hand frown around her neck, sliding it inside of her boxers. His finger rubbed quickly against her clit, causing her to moan.

He grunted, pulling away from her.

"Get out before I fuck you." He rasped, and she laughed, smirking as she watched him put his finger in his mouth.

"I didn't even cum, why you sucking your fingers?" She smiled.

"Your pussy wet and I can taste it." He shrugged, and she chuckled.

"You taste good." He smirked, gripping her ass, and she laughed.

"Kayden I don't wanna do this with you." She mumbled, hugging around his neck.

"What we doing?" He tilted his head to the side.

"I don't wanna be kissing you and you touching me. I know I'm not what you want, and I don't wanna ruin our friendship." She laid her head on his chest.

"How you know I don't want you?" He kissed her forehead.

"Do you?" She looked up at him.

"Yeah, I do." He truthfully told her, and she frowned.

"No you don't Kayden, stop lying." She attempted to pull away from him, and he held her waist.

"Why you don't want me to want you?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Nuni?" He frowned, and she sighed.

"Nothing, nevermind. I'm finna go okay?" She kissed his cheek, about to walk off.

"Don't do me like that fat mama. Wassup? What's wrong?" He pulled her back, picking her up and sitting on his bed with her.

"This just new to me Kayden. We never did this before, why do you wanna start now?" She frowned.

"Baby I ain't do nothing but kiss you. If you don't wanna kiss me we don't have to. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He lifted her head to look at him.

"No, it's not that. I'm not uncomfortable. But kissing leads to other things like feelings and I just don't wanna be confused." She mumbled.

"I won't kiss you if that's what you want Nu." He rubbed her waist.

"I don't know if I want it or not." She covered her face in her hands.

"India you thinking too hard. It was a kiss baby. I won't kiss you first next time, you just ask me for one when you want aight? It was just a kiss. I'm sorry." He told her, kissing her cheek.

"Okay boo. Thank you." She rubbed her nose against his, and he smiled.

"I love you fat mama." He let her waist go, and she stood up.

"I love you too Ahmir." She kissed his cheek, before walking out. She kissed Kianna's cheek as she slept, before leaving his house.

She made the short drive to her house, pulling in her driveway. She sighed as she got out, missing her mom.

"India." She heard a voice as she unlocked the door, and she turned, laying eyes on Andre.

"Oh, hi?" She stated, more as a question.

"Hey, uh, you been ight?" He asked.

"Yeah, I've been good. What about you?" She opened the door, gesturing him in.

"Shit, chilling. I know I haven't been over since your mom left, my bad." He told her.

"It's okay, I wasn't tripping. I barely liked you anyway." She joked, half telling the truth and he laughed.