Did he changed the future?

Takemichi is still trying to find Draken and Kiyomasa while you are still beating Moebius ass.

Takemichi: I can't find Draken-kun or Kiyomasa-kun. Just where did the two of them go?

Then a person walk right past Takemichi and he realized who it was.

Takemichi: There he is. I found him! Kiyomasa-kun! I will stop him no matter what!

Takemichi was about to follow Kiyomasa until he saw the blade that Kiyomasa will kill Draken with already has blood on it.

Kiyomasa: I did it! I finally did it!

Takemichi looked behind from where Kiyomasa walked by from and found Draken, stabbed and bleeding out. Takemichi immediatly goes to Draken.

Takemichi: Draken! Draken-kun!

Draken gives no response.

Takemichi: It's over! Everything is over! Draken.. Died!

Mikey: Takemichi!

Takemichi looks over to Manjiro and saw him fighting Hanma, but then Draken started coughing meaning that he is still alive.

Takemichi: He's still alive! Mikey-kun!

Mikey: Take care of Ken-chin!

Takemichi then carries Draken on his back and tried to bring him to a hospital. Hina and Emma found them but the Toman traitors found them as well.

TT 1: Ooh? The little sweet Draken ain't dead yet! (TT=Toman Traitor)

TT 2: Hey! Why Wimpy-michi is here?

Kiyomasa: How dare a little shit like you giving me trouble here?

Draken: Takemitchy.

Takemichi turn back to see Draken is awake.

Takemichi: Draken-kun..

Emma: You shouldn't move.

Draken: Thank you. Takemitchy. Take Hina-chan and Emma with you and run. I am.. fine.

Takemichi thinks for a moment and then started screaming.

Hina: Takemichi-kun?

Takemichi: I'm so pathetic. Just why did I come here in the first place?

Takemichi (mind): If I run now, everything will be over. It's not just for other people's sake.

Takemichi then started walking towards Kiyomasa.

Kiyomasa: What do you want? Do you want to die, shithead?

Takemichi: I won't run away. This time, I won't run anymore. Fir everything that happened in my life..

Takemichi started smiling and looked at Kiyomasa.

Takemichi: This is my revenge!

Then Takemichi said that he didn't lose the fight with Kiyomasa a while back, and Draken bet 100 million yen, Hina bet 100 million yen too and Emma bet 300 million yen.

Takemichi: Thank you, Everyone. Let's go Kiyomasa! Let's fight!

Takemichi then tries to throw a punch but Kiyomasa pulled out his knife and stabbed Takemichi's hand. Takrmichi screams in pain.

Kiyomasa: Really? I thought that'd do the trick. You suprisingly got a nice reflex, huh?

Hina: Takemichi-kun!

Hina tries to go over to Takemichi but Emma stopped her.

Emma: Hina, it's dangerous! Stay back!