Takemitchy

Shinchiro's death happened 3 years ago, now you are wearing a mask and have a new identity as well as a new voice, some people think your voice is annoying but you didn't care. You go by Tobi now, and some people have asked for your real name, you didn't tell them your real name and instead just make something up everytime someone asked you. You meet up with Manjiro but of course you have to call him Mikey. Emma is still the angel that you remembered, seems like Shinchiro's death doesn't effect them like it effect you, and you are greatful for that. Mikey now is a president of a gang called Tokyo Manji, and it's a pretty big gang. Seems like he wants to countinue Shinchiro's plan on chaging the world of delinquent's.

Y/N: Draken-Senpai~

Draken: Oh god no.. that voice, that horrific voice!

You ran to Draken and tried to tackle-hug him but just moved out of the way, resulting of you head hitting a wall.

Y/N: Ouch, my head! Senpai, why did you dodged me!

Draken: One your annoying, Two I don't want to be tackled, Three because I want to see you suffer.

Y/N: Aww.. Senpai is so mean! And that was not a tackle! That was a tackle-hug.

Draken: What's the difference?

Y/N: Uh.. you got me there.

You got up and wipe the imaginary dirt off your clothes. You saw Draken leaving and you decided to follow him.

Y/N: Hey hey, Draken-Senpai! Where are you going? Can I come with? Please?? I'm super bored.. Tobi Promise, Tobi will be a good boy!

Draken: Stop referring yourself in third-person, and no matter what I say you will follow me anyway.

Y/N: Yay!

Just then a blonde haired guy came to the both of you, he asked who you are and apologized right away because it sounded a little bit rude.

Draken: Ah that's the idiot Tobi, don't even bother to ask why his wearing a mask and his real name, nobody knows.

Y/N: Hi! I'm Tobi! Are you one of Draken-Senpai's friend?

Takemichi: Yeah! My name is Hanagaki Takemichi but Draken-kun and Mikey-kun call me Takemitchy.

Y/N: Then I'll call you Takemitchy too!

Takemichi: That's fine with me, but more importantly..

He then turned to Draken before he countinued..

Takemichi: Can I be your bodyguard?!

Draken: Huh? No.

Takemichi: Thank you very m- wait huh?

Takemichi is frozen because Draken told him no, you are just holding your laughter in.

Draken: Bodyguards are annoying because they follow you around, and I already have an idiot following me around. Besides, what can you do anyway?

Takemichi: You don't have to say it like that..

Draken casually leaves and you followed him you can sense Takemichi following you both but you just let him be for the time being. After a while Draken grabbed Mikey and we arrived at a restaurant.

Mikey: What the heck is this?! I'll never forgive this!

Y/N: Oh no!

Draken: Huh?!

Mikey: Theres no flag!

Y/N: *Gasp*

He then pointed at the kids meal which indeed didn't have the flag.

Mikey: I ordered the kids meal because I was excited about the flag!

He says with a pouty face. Just then Draken take out a flag out of nowhere.

Waiter: I'm sorry, I will bring it right away-

Draken: Here Mikey, your flag.

When Mikey saw Draken put the flag ontop of the meal, he was delighted and slammed his hands on a table with sparkling eyes.

Mikey: Your the best, Ken-chin!

Mikey then starts to eat his meal, it looked good so you asked for a taste.

Y/N: Can I have a taste?

Mikey: sure go ahead!

What he thought you didn't know that he just wants to see your face when your about to open your mask to eat it, you turned away from both of them and eat it.

Y/N: That was good!

Mikey: C'mon Tobi! That's not fair, let me see your face!

Y/N: Nope!

Mikey: Hm!

With a pouty face he started to eat his meal again. After some time, he finished and immediatly falls asleep.

Draken: Agh! I've had enough! You really should fix your habit, sleeping right after you eat!

Y/N: Hahaha! Senpai is mad!

Draken: Shut up, Tobi!

Draken paid the bills and carried Mikey outside and you followed. You can still sense Takemichi's presence but you decided to ignore him.

Draken: Sheesh, you are so helpless..

Draken, with Mikey on his back and you started to walk to the hospital.

Draken: We're here.

Mikey is awake now and looked at where you all are.

Mikey: What are we here for?

Draken: A little visit, and Tobi.

Y/N: Hm?

Draken: Can you wait outside?

Y/N: Sure thing Senpai!

Draken and Mikey walked into the hospital and you turned to where Takemichi is hiding.

Y/N: Why are you here?

Takemichi: E-Eh? You know I'm here?!

Y/N: I know, you have been following us from the begining, and the fact that you asked Draken-Senpai if you can be his bodyguard is a little suspicious.

Takemichi: Oh! I-I uhh..

Takemichi has no words. Just a moment before you are acting childish and idiotic but now you are acting more like an adult.

Y/N (DV): Do you perhaps think something bad is going to happen to Draken? If so what is the reason? (DV=Deep Voice, Like Tobi's Madara voice.)

Takemichi (Mind): What the?!

He looked completely shoked at your sudden change of voice and behaviour.

Takemichi (Mind): Who is this guy?! Naoto never mentioned a guy named Tobi!

Y/N (DV): You know something that I don't, and hopefully you will share this with me, also don't tell anybody about his conversation. Pretend this conversation didn't happened.

You then signaled him to walk past you to catch up with Draken and Mikey. Right in the middle of him walking past you, you gave him a look with your Sharingan, he looked suprised but kept walking to catch up to them.

Y/N Mind: Hanagaki Takemichi eh? Wonder what suprises you have instored for us.

To be countinued...