A Fight?

A/N: Btw I forgot to mention that your mask is the orange Tobi mask so yeah.. sorry..

You want to check up on Takemichi so you went to his home. Once you are there you saw Draken and Manjiro fighting.. again. You walk up to Takemichi

Y/N (T): Takemitchy.. is M-Mikey-Senpai and Draken-Senpai fighting?

Takemichi: T-Tobi, Help!

You did nothing if there is one rule you know in this world, is that if 2 lions starts fighting the other lions cannot intervene. Mikey suddenly grabbed Takemichi's Bike.

Takemichi: M-Mikey-kun?! That's my precious bike, hayate-

Mikey throws the bike aiming at Draken but instead it hit a wall, destroying it. Takemichi scream with tears filling up in his eyes.

Y/N (Mind): Goddamn. Either they stop or I have to use genjutsu or some shit to stop them.

Takemichi: My memories!

Draken grabbed Takemichi baseball bat.

Draken: Are you insane?!

Takemichi look back at Draken realizing he is holding his precious Bat.

Takemichi: Draken-kun! That's the golden bat I hit my first homerun with in my 4th year in elementary!

Draken: If you wanna do this, then I won't hold back!

Takemichi screamed with tears falling out of his eyes. Manjiro and Draken starts to throw more of Takemichi's stuff around breaking all of it. Takemichi is now laying his knees on the ground while your just thinking to use genjutsu to make an illusion that the police came.

Mikey: You wanna finish this here?

Draken: Bring it on.

You were about to activate your sharingan but Takemichi is starting to speak which turn your attention to him.

Takemichi: You bastards, I'm losing my patients now!

Y/N (Mind): Oh shit..

Both Manjiro and Draken looked at Takemichi with a half suprised look, and then noticed the mess they made.

Draken: I didn't notice..

Y/N: HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT NOTICE THAT?!

Takemichi starts to tighten up his fist and started to swing his fist at Manjiro.

Takemichi: Don't screw with me!

Of course, none of his attacks landed and he fall into a garbage pile place.

Mikey: Are you okay Takemichi?

Takemichi jumps up from the garbage pile. You noticed that theres a shit on his head and try to hold in your laughter.

Takemichi: Shut up! You don't care about my memories, don't you?!

Takemichi starts to walk up to them both.

Draken: Well, well, just chill okay?

Takemichi grabbed Draken by the collar.

Takemichi: Just chill?! Screw that! It was you guys who started this!

You want to help Draken by getting Takemichi off, but remembered that he has a shit on his head.

Y/N (Mind): Yeah no..

Instead One of his friends is the one who get Takemichi off of Draken.

Akkun: Stop Takemichi, Do you want to die or something?!

Y/N (Mind): Eh, he won't die.

Takemichi: Shut up! Let go of me! Do you even care about the people around you?!

Draken: I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt you.

Takemichi: That's because you don't care! You don't care about anyone... that's why your fighting right?

Takemichi has finally calm down and his friend release him.

Akkun: Takemichi..

Takemichi: I bet you don't even know how much you cause for everyone when you fight. It's not just about you.. everyone who looks up to you two will starts fighting too! It's not just the problem between you two! Everyone in Toman is going to be split in half!

Mikey: Takemichi..

Takemichi: Forget it, just leave already!

Mikey: Listen.. this whole time.. you got poop on your head.

Takemichi realised a poop was on his the wholetime and tried to take it off. It feel off.

Takemichi: Eeeh?! What is this?!

Y/N (T): Pfft- I've been trying to tell you the whole time!

Draken: That's gross, Takemitchy!

Takemichi: Why didn't you tell me sooner!

Mikey: Hahaha! It's because you were being so serious! Let's run Ken-chin! The poop is coming!

Draken: Gross!

Manjiro and Draken started to run away while laughing.

Takemichi (Mind): Eh? They made up?

Takemichi sniff his hair and it smells horrible. Even you can smell it fromwhere your standing.

Takemichi: But man, my head stinks. Hey! What should I do with this..

Takemichi tried to talk to his friends but they all started walking away. They turned around and looked at Takemichi before running.

Takemichi: Don't run away from me! You guys are so cruel!

Y/N (DV): Just go wash it, Takemitchy.

Takemichi: Huh?

Takemichi turns his head towards you.

Y/N (DV): You didn't forget that I was here now did you?

Takemichi: W-Well I kinda did..

He tried to walk up to you but you stopped him from getting closer.

Y/N (DV): Like I said, go wash it first.

Takemichi: Oh! y-yeah.

Takemichi starts to walk back into his house.

Y/N (DV): Did you know, that you just did the impossible?

Takemichi: Huh?

Takemichi turns his head to look at you.

Takemichi: What do you mean?

Y/N (DV): You just stopped Mikey and Draken fight.

Takemichi: Oh..

Y/N (DV): Welp gotta go, Make sure you wash your hair properly!

You walk away and Takemichi goes back to his house. You started to rethink your decision on saying no to the old man's plan, but remembered Emma and Manjiro.

Y/N: I can't! They are fine the way they are now..

You dropped the subject and started to tthink about what you are going to eat, but little that you know, somebody or something is spying on you and you can't pick up there presence.

Zetsu: So that's what master mean by his unstable..

Zetsu then goes back to the cave and you decided to just eat your favourite food, (F/F/N).

To be countinued...

A/N: Again I'm sorry for the short chapter but I need some sleep because I need to wake up early tommorow.