New Ability? Or Abilities?

A/N: So I will change the Tobi voice from Y/N to Y/N (T): Which stands for Tobi. The deep voice stays the same and while you are talking with your real voice, it's just Y/N.

Draken and Mikey has been fighting because of Pah's arrest. Takemichi is in the hospital, and you massaged him to tell the others that you will be gone for a while. You are back in the cave, trying to get another ability.

Madara: Why are you back?

Y/N: Hey.. so uh.. can I get another sharingan? Please..?

(Okay I know that in the other book, Kawaragi/Akashi Senju x male reader btw, that I will give you no Rinnegan and just one sharingan but I kind of changed plans.. because I have found a better plot.)

You begged the old man. He doesn't seem to be fazed by it.

Madara: Really? Thats, what you are here for?

Y/N: Y-Yeah..? I mean, if no then that's fine by me-

Madara: Okay.

Y/N: What..?

You looked at him in confusion, He gave a smug look right back at you and you sweatdropped.

Y/N: Is it.. that easy..?

Madara: Under one condition.

Y/N: Of course..

He signaled you to come closer, and you did. He then whispered something in your ear that makes you stepped back.

Y/N: I'M NOT FUCKING EMMA, AND RECORDING IT! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, OLD PERVERT?!

Madara: WHAT?! NO! JUST LISTEN CAREFULLY IDIOT!

You then walk up to the old man again and he once again, starts to whisper something in your ear.

Y/N: Oh.. well I don't know if that is more fucked up then.. you know?

Madara: So, Whats your answer? You got more power and you can have Shinchiro back.

You think for a moment, you don't know what to say it is tempting but Mikey and Emma is happy, and you don't want that to end over your stupid wish for power or Shinchiro.

Y/N: I'm sorry but no. Mikey and Emma is happy right now, even though I am not. It's not worth it.

Madara: Suit yourself then.

You walked off to exit the cave but the old man stopped you.

Madara: I didn't say you can't have another power though.

You turn your head back to the old man and starts walking back to him.

Y/N: So.. what are you going to give me?

Madara: A Kekkei Genkai that once was a sharingan, but has evolved much more than a Mangekyou sharingan.

You raised your eyebrows, curious of what this Kekkei Genkai is.

Y/N: Well what is it?

Madara: A Rinnegan. A powerful Kekkei Genkai that can do alot of things.

The old man then tell you about all of the stuff it can do (Because I deadass won't type everything it can do.)

Y/N: Holy shit! Okay.. so whats the catch?

Madara: Nothing, no catch. Zetsu!

The same thing made with hashirama cells that saved you 5 years ago, came to his master with a jar. Inside the jar is an eye, not just an ordinary eye, it's the Rinnegan.

Zetsu: Here you go, Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks.. so.. I just replace this with my left left eye?

Madara: Precisely.

Y/N: Ok..

You take off your mask, gauge out your left eye and replace it with the Rinnegan. You don't care about the pain anymore, you became numb from pain 5 years ago when shinchiro died. You used your healing jutsu to heal your left eye but it wasn't healed all the way because you suck at healing jutsu.

Y/N: Ugh.. this is annoying.. this will take a few days to heal.. Zetsu can you please, bring me a bandage?

Zetsu: Sure thing.

Zetsu goes to take a bandage and come back to you and the old man.

Y/N: Thanks, your a great help Zetsu. The old man is lucky.

Zetsu: Haha, thank you for the compliment.

You put the bandage over your left eye and wear your mask back. You started to walk away and eventually you leaved the cave.

Zetsu: Why are you giving him the Rinnegan even though he doesn't want to go with the plan?

Madara: He will, he's unstable right now so just, one more death of his siblings and he will crack.

Zetsu: I see..

To be countinued...

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short but I got homework to do, so yeah.. see ya.