Chapter 60: Outro and Sequel

So a new day huh?

Serra's POV

I heard a new diva is coming. Me and Roman got in another fight and well he's ignoring me so I could use some company here.

I always got Paige with me she's a sister to me

And AJ
And Tamina
And Kaitlyn.

So I was in the divas locker room putting on my shoes and talking to Paige and suddenly a little girl came in the door, she looked flushed and sorta like Dean Ambrose. But brother and sister is a no way. Dran always said he has no sister or did he lie...

Just like maybe roman lied he never had a sister. Boohoo for me huh?

Oh well she started out a conversation which was funny and Summer Rae asked her stuff already.

Me and Paige went to her. she seems very nice. She is so petite you know? Well Duhhh she's 16 but she graduated from college, wow. Unlike me I came up here for survival.

Me: Hi, I'm Serafina, but you can call me Sera

Paige: And I'm Paige, and no we're not twins we just look alike

Then we all laughed.
*******************************

The Sequal Of This Book Is Out!!! The New Girls name is Chloe Grace Moretz playing as Dean Ambrose's sister. She goes with Serafina going through similar problems. As they go in the WWE and Personal lives with their brothers. Chloe is an independent woman and the Books called "Forgotten" tags: Wwe, deanambrose little sister Chloe Grace Moretz

And I wanna say thanks to several people who supported me throughout my first book: Thank You so much @blackridinghood100 DeanAmbooty for inspiring me, danceingqueen13 for voting and Pretty_In_Pink26 for being a supportive buddy and the ideas for the book and W_W_E_lover for voting and keeping on with me on this journey LunaticReigns for also keeping up on this with me on the journey as well Unicorn-Bear for being such an inspiration at school for the book and MonomiChuck and fanqirlwbu for keeping up my hopes for wattpad and finally J0N4xxRAAAP for introducing me to WATTPAD. Thanks so much you guys!!! And those unmentioned, or I have forgotten I apologize but still I say thank you to you.