"Jungkook, wait!!" Taehyung shouts from behind cutting off Hobi's morning greetings. Taehyung ran fast and grabbed Jungkook's arm, turning him around.

"What!"

"I-I thought it was a dream. I swear to god I didn't know it was you. I didn't mean to do it." Taehyung lied, yes he thought it was a dream but he did that because he knew it was Jungkook.

"Who were you dreaming of then?" Jungkook asked rising his one eyebrow at Taehyung who was panicking inside, creating any excuse. Any excuse that Jungkook will believe in.

"I-I uh Ji-Jimin, I thought you were Jimin.. " Taehyung lied looking at Jungkook gulping who looked behind him only to shoot glares at the person. Taehyung turned back and saw Jimin walking down the stairs looking at everyone in confusion. Not having any clue why everyone was giving him looks.

"Oh, cool then." Jungkook yanked Taehyung's hand from his arm and walked out of the living room. Taehyung took a deep breath looking down and Hobi rubbed his back in comfort.

"It's going to be okay, don't worry."

"What happened here, why y'all are looking like someone died." Jin asked, holding a tray of snacks.

The living room filled up with silence until they heard Jungkook screaming. All of them wasted no time running to the guest room. They saw the bathroom's door wide open with a shouting Jungkook inside.

"What the fuck is this, who bit me!!" Jungkook shouted as he looked at the four boys with death glares. Their eyes widened seeing two dark bite marks on his neck. Hobi, Jin and Jimin immediately understood it was Taehyung who created this. Because when they sobered up Taehyung and Jungkook were nowhere to be seen. When they discovered Jin's room is locked from inside they understood that the both boys were inside.

"I don't remember anything, I don't know who did this." Taehyung said, he really doesn't remember anything from yesterday night. They all were hella drunk.

"Me too." Hobi joined Taehyung.

"Me three" soon Jimin too.

"Me four." And then Jin.

Jungkook looked at them in disbelief, frowning.

"You all are so fucking wild, never doing any party with any of you again!!" Jungkook growled before shutting the door on their faces.

"Who the fuck did that, i swear imma gonna throw hands." Taehyung growled glaring at the trio in front of them as all of them scoffed in unison.

"Please throw your hands at yourself." Hobi said, rolling his eyes and Jimin clapped like a fangirl watching their idol being savage.

"What!"

"What?" Hobi growls back.

"No, I didn't do that." Taehyung mumbled his heart beat fastening, what the fuck did they do yesterday night.

"Yes, bitch your ass did that. You and Jungkook were all together the whole night and you guys even locked Jin's room. Who knows if you guys even fucked. But Jungkook wasn't even limping, my boy is strong." Hobi informed as Taehyung looked at him with his eyes wide open.

"Oh my god, hyung. I seriously don't remember anything. Oh god what did we do? Fuck what if Jungkook remembers anything. Oh my god he is going to kill me. Our friendship will be over. What should I do, why the fuck I can't remember anything." Taehyung panicked.

"Yo, calm your shits down. We don't know what you two did and you also don't know what you two did. So the only option we have is.." Hobi stopped and looked at the trio nodding.

"What? "

"The plan, we have to make jungkook realize as fast as we can before he remembers anything.If he remember anything before that everything will be fucked up." Hobi said looking at Taehyung with a concerned look, Taehyung understood what Hobi meant.

Their friendship is at risk, he can't lose Jungkook like that. Jungkook will surely hate Taehyung and won't want to see his face again. He has to do it before that, for their friendship's sake, for his love's sake.

_._

Oh my god im so sorryyy!! I was playing game and i forgot about the update😭😭😭😭

Us🤣🤣

BBYEE I LUUUUV YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!