"Then you think you deserve to be here? I always looked at myself in the mirror, ikaw ba? Did you even see how ugly you are?"

Some people gasped on what they heard.

"I am the daughter of Congressman Reyes, in case that you didn't know," mayabang na sabi niya.

"So? Why would I care to a Congressman's daughter? I am the owner of this school. And you don't have a rights to bully my students. If you're rich then it's okay, but to degrade someone's life just because you're above them, that will never be okay. It will never be okay, bullying is prohibited from this school. If you can't be responsible then leave this school," seryosong sabi ko habang nakatitig sa kanyang mukha.

I hate broadcasting to the people that I am the owner of this school. SMU is stands for Skypiea Monasterio University, Mom is the one who's handling the school. But I'm updated in everything that happened here. Ayaw ko lang na ako ang mag-manage dahil nag-aaral pa ako. I don't want other students to be awkward around me.

Some students knows that I am the owner. But some are not. Or should I say that I am the daughter of the owner of this school.

"Oh, really? Sa itsura mong yan? Ikaw ang may-ari? Mukha ka ngang basahan. How come that you're the owner of this school," I hate this girl. Ang trashy masyado.

"Debale ng mukhang basahan, kaysa naman ugaling basura," I get my phone on my bag and I call my Mom. It takes five seconds to ring when Mom answered the call.

"Yes, anak?" She said in a sweet voice.

"Did you know Congressman Reyes?" I heard my Mom answered yes. "Can you make an appointment with him? I'll be the one who'll talk to him,"

"You'll talk to Congressman Reyes? But why? What's happening?" Nagpapanic na tanong ni Mommy.

"I want to discuss his daughter's rude behavior. I don't tolerate bullies, Mom. You know that, I'm the one who put that in the rules. Please, make an appointment for me. As soon as soon possible. Thank you," then I ended the call. And looked at her.

"Is there anything you want to know? If you're worrying about the things or the money that your Dad sponsored to this school. I can give it back two folds. See you soon, Ms. Reyes," hinawakan ko ang kamay ni Erma at iniwan na nakatulala ang babaeng masama ang tabas ng dila.

Sinabihan ko ang mga estyudante na bumalik sa kanilang mga pila. Ilang hakbang pa lang ang nalalakad namin ni Erma nang may pumalakpak sa kabilang gilid. It was Raven Blake.

Nakatayo silang lahat sa hallway. Kasama sina Dylan at Kuya. Pati na rin ang prod staff. Nag-thumbs up pa si Ame at Jeoff.

"I've never seen that side of you, Sky. You're indeed scarier than Mom," seryosong sabi ni Kuya. Tumango lang ako. I'm not in the mood to speak. Naubos yung energy ko sa babaeng yun.

Kumuha ako ng spare shirt ko sa locker at dinala si Erma sa cr.

"Hindi mo na dapat ginawa yun. Alam ko na ayaw mong sinasabi sa tao na ikaw yung may-ari ng school... sorry...."

I looked at her. And sighed.

"Ilang beses ko bang sasabihin sa'yo na hindi mo kailangan magsorry kapag wala kang kasalanan. Erma Hyacinth," pagtawag ko sa pangalan niya.

"S-orry," umiiyak na sabi niya.

"Please, don't let those trashy people look down on you. Hindi mo deserve yun. Naiintindihan mo ba ako? Kapag hahayaan mong tratuhin ka ng mga ganung klaseng tao. Mauulit at mauulit yun. Kasi akala nila okay lang. Kasi feeling nila entitled silang gawin yun. And don't be sorry, okay?" I hugged and tap her back.