"You... you know that I'm... pregnant?"

I can feel the presence, Clary. Presence of angelic powers. Your child is going to be extraordinary.

She smiled while gently placing her hand over her belly and Clary's heart swelled by her mere presence. She didn't want this to end, for her mother to leave yet again.

"I miss you so much, mom. Can't you stay for longer? Won't this Angel Alexander do anything about it? Please, I miss you so much. *sniff*"

Why don't you ask for yourself then? We souls can only obey the commands of celestials.

"Me? How... wait Angel Alexander as in... Alec?"

Jocelyn nodded and Clary looked baffled, staring between her mother and the door.

"Was I asked for?" Alec peeked through the azar door, gazing between both living and dead.

"Alec.. you... you called for her?"

Carefully closing the door behind him, Alec walked in and stood beside both of them. "I know you would miss her, I noticed you painting the portrait of her with mini Jace after the news and even Jace said how you never stopped talking of her since the days passed by. I thought if I have the power, I should fulfill at least this wish of my sister."

"Thank you, Alec, thank you so much." More tears fell on her face as she hugged the man tightly, who gently wiped her tears and patted her head. "Can't you... ask for... her visit to-"

"I heard, Clary and I'm sorry but I can't. Heaven has its own rules and I can't break them. But I made sure that you can have your mother by your side for most of your wedding. You wanted to walk down the aisle with her, now you can."

Thank you, Angel Alexander. It's every mother's dream to watch her child be with the person of their dreams, to see them walk down the aisle and knot in the holy bond of marriage. You made it possible for me.

"Please call me, Alec, Jocelyn. Angel Alexander... no, na-ah!" Alec cringed and Clary burst into laughter. "I'm still that boy you knew back then. And, sorry redhead."

"I understand, Alec," Clary reassured. "I'd be honored to walk down the aisle with mom.  You went out of your way to do this for me, thank you so much."

"Hey, anything for the person who can handle my idiot parabatai." Clary chuckled and glanced at her mother, glad to see that bright smile after so long. Even if she was there for a few hours, she'd cherish this moment for as long as she'd live.

"Clary!?" A knock sounded on the door and a few seconds in, Izzy and Magnus walked in side by side, chatting incredulously.

"By the angel! Clary, your makeup! What did you do, big brother? And why are you here in the first place?" Izzy rushed towards the dresser and started picking up various makeup items frantically.

"Isabelle, calm down, I can fix it with the snap of my finger." Magnus dragged her back then spun towards his husband, narrowing his eyes at him. "What did you do to make her cry?"

"You too, love? Are you two teaming up or what?" Alec pouted and Clary tittered behind her hand.

"Nobody was in this room other than you two before we came in, did a ghost make her cry or what!? You should've stayed out of her room! Better, out of this wedding! Just know how to hurt others!" Magnus snapped making Alec's eyes go wide.