"Whom were you with? Those unknown people?" Alessandro sends a stink eye to me.

"I was with two of your guards. Paulo and Giovanni." I could feel my eyes getting moist which happens when someone yells at me or speak to me angrily.

"You didn't take any of your brothers with you, Allegra. You did not even inform them." Leo said sternly.

My eyes watered slightly but refused to break down. "I did tell them that I'm going outside but none of them paid attention to anything besides that stupid game. If you bring someone for vacation let them enjoy it." I spoke with so much bitterness in my voice that I'm afraid that maybe I've hurt them with my words.

Just as a lone tear slipped from my eye, I walked away from the scene and into my room.

Locking the door I kicked my picnic bag and threw one of the perfume bottles on the wall, shattering it into pieces.

"What do they think I am? A puppet?"

Stupid, stupid brothers!

Reaching the bed, I dumped my body on the mattress and threw covers over my body lazily.

I was half asleep when a knock was heard. "Allegra?"

A very soft voice of Matteo could be heard. Instead of replying, I plopped one of the pillows over my face.

"Allegra, we are sorry!-" Many other things could be heard but my brain refuse to register it.

___________________.

I woke up in the evening. The sun was setting, a very soft pink color adorning in the sky.

I walked inside the washroom and did my business. My stomach was groaning. It was expected. I haven't eaten since breakfast, and have skipped lunch.

Grreeaaatt.

After combing my hair with my fingers making a mental note to take a bath before sleeping. I opened the locked door of my room and sauntered outside and into the kitchen. Ignoring, the presence of Marco and Rocco who were sitting on the island stools, and Antonio, who was cutting an onion.

Opening the refrigerator, I was greeted with nothing. My temper was flaring up to the point that my head started to pain.

Slamming the door of the refrigerator, I turned around. "Is there nothing to eat?" My voice was extremely rough and loud.

Antonio turned towards me. "We are making dinner."

"Then eat it by yourself!" My eyes were narrowed, on their own, with a scowl plastered on my face.

Stomping out of the kitchen, I bumped into Alessandro. "Watch where you are going!"

I turned around and pushed him roughly. "Watch where you are standing!" Their eyes were wide as saucers.

I skimmed my hand through my hair and slammed my bedroom door shut, creating a loud noise.

They knew that I've not eaten anything since morning, yet the dinner was not ready, and there wasn't any leftover either from lunch.

I just want to destroy this stupid room. Entering the bathroom, I decided to take a shower.

I picked out my fresh clothes from the bag and went inside the bathroom.

Getting out of my clothes, I stepped In-front of the shower. Letting the water soak my body for a good minute.

After shampooing and conditioning my hair, I let the water, fall upon me.

Closing my eyes, I feel my stomach churning in hunger.

Turning off the faucet, I change into fresh clothes and got out of the bathroom.

Laying down on my bed my thoughts went to that room.

What exactly happened there? More importantly, what is it in that cupboard?

That reminds me of those keys. I searched for my shorts in which I've kept those keys.

Once I found them, I dug my hand inside its pocket. Letting out a sigh, I examine it.

Something is fishy about this key. Instead of a circle, it carries a square hole, and a rectangle is; dug on it.

Pressing on that rectangle, I inserted my nails at its corner.

Something is inside this rectangle. It was hard for me to open it, as my nails weren't that pointy or long.

I inserted my nail filer's pointy side at the corners, and the lid of the rectangle fell out.

The thing inside it amazed me.

__________________.

•|Happy Reading|•

Stayyyy happyy and safee!!!

What do you guys think is in itt??