72. Tell No One My Secret

"I admit I have done a few things to have warranted you to exit like that..."

"No shit, Sherlock...! Few is an understatement." Niel replied sarcastically.

Elric giggled, his eyes still on Niel then sat down on the bed. He felt fatigued but that feeling was overlooked by the fact that he'd finally caught Niel.

They'd both argued over where to go, Elric insisting on following Niel while still being adamant about him not staying in a hotel..

"What's the point of us staying here when I have a luxurious apartment in waiting for us two? I amready informed my help to keep everything ready..."

"I'm not going to stay with you where you've bedded your lovers Elric."

"There is no difference between my place and here. How many people do you think have screwed in this room?"

"My point exactly." Niel said with finality and sat on the only chair in the room, right next to the dressing table.

"I won't bite. You can sit next to me..."

"No."

Elric watched Niel take out his phone from his pocket and was surfing for a while.

"Please don't just ignore me while using your phone to stare at your boyfriend's photos when he is right here in front of you."

Niel sighed and closed his eyes briefly. There was no use arguing with Elric. He'd learned that the previous day after he was adamant about him using his scent on him, insisting that Niel needed to compensate him for days he'd left him alone and abandoned.

"No matter how I look at it, it just doesn't make any sense how we became fated."

"Are we really nothing?" Standing up, he snatched Niel's phone from him. "Niel, I'd like for you to focus on me right now." Elric glanced at the phone screen and realized Niel was actually booking a taxi.

"Running off again? Are you perhaps scheduling a ride just so you can put me to sleep and jet off?"

"It's for you."

"What?" Elric seemed confused.

"I can see your eyes sizing me up constantly and that gives me a terrible feeling...as if I'm some helpless rabbit in front of a predator. Maybe it's an illusion conjured by my own anxiety of being around you or what you represent to me." Niel watched Elric's smile grow wider and despised the fact that Elric was taking pleasure at his discomfort.

"Well now, you caught me. I have vague memories of how amazing it felt the night of you marking me. However your unsettling gaze makes my entire skin crawl...a feeling that's enough to turn me on in an instant without perceiving your scent. Since that night, I realize now that I've become more self aware of you than before...reacting to even your tiniest gestures."

"Stop flirting with me..." Niel grimaced.

"I'm simply stating the truth." Elric spoke as he went and sat back on the bed to which Niel requested to have his phone back.

"I cancelled your taxi request and turned off your phone. You won't be needing it so focus on me." Crossing his legs, he continued. "I'd like for you to tell me about you and Mijin."

"What the fuck?"

"Her name will pop up between us sooner or later. Might as well clear the air now so we can both move on don't you think? She is the reason the two of us ended up meeting after all. Besides, my presence as you mentioned makes you feel turbulent among other uncomfortable feelings. Either way we will soon be seen in public together and there will be those...occationally that will try to find fault in the most insignificant of things to keep us apart because of my history, Mijin being a major part of that history. Rather than sweeping the elephant in the room under the rug which clearly won't fit, it would be wiser to not ignore this subject. We are both clear in mind...I've slightly replenished my need for your scent and without manipulating our scents to lure another to our needs, this is the perfect time to clear the air then afterwards, we can fuck all we want. I'm curious of how you look when you moan in pleasure. It should be just too good to miss."