7. Walk Of Shame

This was definitely a death by shame kinda moment. What had gotten into me? Did I just do that in this guys place? He saw my shame... How could I face him again? He wasn't even my type and all I had wanted was to rip off his clothes and have my way with him right then and here, inside his bathtub! Additionally, this prick didn't have a shy bone in his body, staying back to watch me embarrass myself to the bitter end.

Well then, there was no more room for regrets. What's done is done. He is popular on campus and there are always lots of people around him. He has probably gone through a similar experience. Mora had mentioned he gets along well with people he's just met, a social butterfly she'd mentioned him so. I hated people like him the most.

I had thought I was living an ordinary life but ever since I had met this buffoon, everything seems to go haywire. I have no idea what is going on through his head right now for him to have accepted to bring me over in his place, not to mention, try to calm me down with his scent. Didn't he realize how intimate that was, sharing scent with another? One would only do that after they had marked someone... 

I couldn't comprehend his actions.

Opening the bathroom door, I was confronted by a dark room. Was it night already? How long had I passed out after all the jerking off? Damn it! Thinking about it only heightened my shame. 

Now, where was the switch? How would I know anyway? This was his house.

"Stan..." I had no choice but to call out his name. I called again but no one answered. Maybe he had left me here after I'd inconvenienced him. Well, he deserved it after all, I was convinced he knew more of what had happened to me and the others a week ago.

I went back into the bathroom and switched on all the lights. Leaving the door ajar, I was able to navigate around his studio apartment and found the switch next to his bedside lamb. There was a picture frame next to it. Scanning around, I felt like an idiot searching for him when clearly he wasn't here.

"Obviously he had to have a girlfriend." I concluded after picking up the frame to get a closer look at the picture inside. It was definately him and a pretty girl. 

They looked great together.

Just then, I remembered my wet clothes that still clung to me. I needed to change and I had to leave here to do that. I should probably call Niel and Mijin. My body froze when I remembered my phone had been inside my jacket. Agh! It must be all waste now. This prick had splashed water on me for a while there was no way I'd revive it. 

Rummaging through my pocket, I took it out and confirmed my suspicions. It was as good as gone and this made me furious. I needed to calm down though. What good was lashing out going to do if not make me go into heat again.

I was startled when the door suddenly opened and Stan stepped in. What was I expecting, someone else to walk in? This was his place after all.

"Could you change first before making my bed wet?"

"I... I want to go home..." I felt ashamed of my stuttering. "My phone is dead...it was in my pocket the whole time so...I need to get in touch with my sister to come and get me."

He merely stared at me without uttering a word. Why is it that since our first conversation, he always looks down on me. It was different when he is with other people and obviously after today's encounter, he had every reason to hate me.

"Just let me borrow your phone and I'll be out of your way..."

"You're still sitting on my bed."

"Oh...I'm sorry." I quickly stood up, unable to look up at him and I hated that I felt he had power over me. Damn him, I have my pride too! I never asked for any of this to happen! 

Glancing up at him again, it hit me how tall he was as he looked down at me. "I'm sorry I...I put you in an uncomfortable situation...but you had it coming when you kept..."

"You should eat something or else you'll get ill." He cut me off as he walked past me then placed the bag he was carrying on the bed. I watched him as he changed his bed covers and felt guilty for having wetted them with my clothes, though, I didn't interrupt him by offering to help.

"Here, change into this." He said as he handed me a pair of pajamas. "I'll give you fresh clothes when you leave tomorrow since you can't be walking close to campus in pajamas. It will only heighten the rumors from bad to worse and I don't want you walking in public with my favorite pajamas."

What rumors was he talking about? Probably after our public confrontation, that had to be it! Either way, I could care less what people thought of me. I had a few months before graduation and then I'll be out of this wretched campus.

"Just hand me anything else. I don't need your favorite pajamas..."

"I'm picking the rest of my clothes in the morning from the laundry. Believe me, I'd rather not give them to you but I don't want to have to take care of a sick person."

"Let me talk to my sister then and you won't have to!"

Why was he trying to help me out? Hadn't he already embarrassed me enough? His calm demeanor was also pissing me off. "Stop acting like we are friends. I know you hate me and even if I were to ask you what had happened to me at the party, you wouldn't say anything. I don't want to be here you prick so let me just go home."

"It's three in the morning. Aren't you aware of campus curfew? Besides, even if I were to let you leave now, this area is under constant surveillance  especially after the incident. Your sister and her boyfriend should have already informed you."

"I...hadn't realized it was that late."

Sighing aloud, he brushed hair from his forehead and I noticed a red bump, as if he'd knocked himself on something. Probably he was hit during practice.

"Look, will you just change already? Afterwards, once we are done eating, I'll answer anything you want."

What's gotten into him? I could sense desperation as he spoke the last words. It felt like he was actually begging me to stay. All I had to do was eat and he'll tell me anything I want? This was too easy.

"I haven't eaten all day and I hate cold food so let's eat first."

Well, it can't be helped. I was quite famished as well.