20. A New Nemesis

"Your pupils are dilated...and when you look at me with that dirty look of yours, do you think I'll let you go easily?"

Seriously, had I been blind before to not notice him? His soft skin, voluptuous lips begging to be kissed, his round half opened eyes... Yeon kept staring at me lazily, oblivious to how crazy he was driving me looking lustful like that and how hot he felt inside.

"Why did...you stop..," he spoke in almost a whimper, pausing to take a breath in-between.

"To let you catch your breath. You just came remember?" 

I was on top of him, face to face just so I could take in all of him... I wanted to remember this very look lest I forget this actually happened.

"Again... Let's do it again" He desperately begged me, tightening his legs around my waist that I felt myself go in deeper as he began moving his hips towards me. 

This guy will drive me insane!

"...Yeon..." I grunted his name, closing my eyes to only focus all my senses to the feeling...the feel of how good it felt to be inside him...but since he begged, who I'm I to say no? After all, I was planning on pushing him anyway to go three more rounds with me.

His moans and mine filled my apartment like music to my ears, turning me on even more as I continually felt him inside, warm and wet.

"Yeon...Yeon..." 

I called out his name over and over, my eyes fixated on him while I continued to enjoyed the way he twisted his face as I kept crossing the thin line between pain and pleasure...

"..Mark me...please... Make me yours..."

My eyes stared at the ceiling as reality began to slowly dawn on me. I sat up immediately and got out of bed then went to the bathroom. I needed to splash my face with cold water. 

The evidence of my dream was standing ripe and ready between my legs. I was having sex with the campus loner who was begging me to mark him... and we both liked it!

I loved it!

Shaking away the thoughts from my head, I decided I had no more time to waste. I had to stay out of this apartment for a while until Yeon's scent mixed with mine died down.
Luckily, I'd woken up a few minutes before my alarm rang. Today was the inning match and I needed to do my best for the team. Within an hour, I was practicing alone and by the time the others came in, I was already warmed up.

"Whoa Stan! You came early for the game, earlier than me in fact and I'm always the first one here!" Jasper, who was our team captain exclaimed as the rest walked in with him.

We practiced against each other for a while before the coach joined us and we had our debriefing. Our opponent had come early too and had been assigned a different practice hall.

"They may be a team you haven't faced before so we do not know what to expect. I suggest you all remain vigilant and have your situational awareness up a notch, especially you Stan. You seemed lost in thought during yesterdays practice so if you plan on taking this team to the finals, we need you at your best today. You can be as absent minded as you like afterwards."

"Don't worry coach. He was the first to to come here before us so I'm sure he's fixed himself good enough for the game." Elric added enthusiastically.

Unfortunately, my mind seemed to still wander off during the game. The first half I'd played well and the score was fantastic. There was no way the other team would be able to catch up to our us however, during our debriefing after the first half, there seemed to be a commotion as the spectators murmured. We couldn't be bothered though, especially for me. I just wanted to finish this game and go to my other apartment then catch up on my assignments. I'd been slacking up lately since the incident at the party, with everyone wanting to thank me or talk to me, not to mention the numerous invites I'd received for house parties. I'm sure people were just curious of what had happened that fateful day when I'd found Yeon after his kidnapping.