CH-7: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘆

It was rather late at night in a town that's several miles away from Crystal Cove. A limo pulled up to a house as a teenager exited said house. But his mother quickly followed after while taking pictures. It was really annoying the teen and his unamused father.

"No more, mom, that is like your third memory card." The teen sighed in exasperation.

Mother smiled to her son. "Oh, I'm sorry. It just reminds me of my prom. So much joy, so much passion, it was the best night of our lives. Right, dear?"

The Father just stood there. "You didn't go with me."

Mother now realised what she said. "Oh, right."

That's when the limo driver started to honk the horn. So the teen grab a bouquet of flowers and got ready to go. "Alright I'm late, I've got to go." With that, the teen got in the limo and handed an unknown girl the flowers. Then he closed the door as the limo drove off.

"Thanks for coming Randy, can I make a little confession?" The girl began to say.

"Sure." Randy acknowledged.

"This isn't my first Prom." The girl stated.

"What do you mean? Were you held back?" Randy questioned.

"No, at my other schools. I went to proms with other boys." The girl clarified.

Randy was confused. "Look, I just want to party hardy and get my swerve on, you know?"

"I just want you to know I think you're the one. Are you Randy? Are you the one?" The girl asked.

This really seemed to confuse the teen as he slightly felt uncomfortable at the sudden question. That's when his date ripped off her face to reveal a undead ghost girl in an old dress. It had completely caught the teen by surprise ad he jumped back in horror.

Randy was now terrified. "What?!"

"Be my boyfriend, Randy! Forever and ever and ever!" The ghost girl declared.

Then the ghost girl had started to maniacally laugh as Randy screamed in terror. The limo drove off and it had vanished with both the ghost girl and the teen with it.

~*~*~

The next night, a vampire suddenly got struck with a stake right in the heart. Then, it fell to the ground and there is a man in robes standing atop of a gravestone, standing over several other deceased vampires.

"Suck on thar, suckers!" Van Ghoul declared.

Then it revealed to just be a horror movie that both Shaggy and Scooby were watching. But the two were hiding under some sheets due to how scary the movie was to them.

"Don't forget that this weekend is the annual Van Ghoul--ithon." The announcer said on the TV. "452 classic Van Ghoul specials without the commercials."

Shaggy smiled at this as he and Scooby out from under the sheets. "Oh boy, oh boy Scoob. This year's Van Ghoul-ithon sounds like the best one ever."

Scooby nodded. "Reah! Just eating and Van Ghoul, eating and Van Ghoul."

"For a whole weekend!" They both added.

"Yeah, yippie." A sarcastic girl's voice spoke out.

Then the two had remembered that Velma was with them. But Shaggy was confused as to why she was so unamused this time.

 But Shaggy was confused as to why she was so unamused this time