CH-6: 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗳 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆

It was a dark ominous night all across Crystal Cove, and everything was quiet and calm. That is until someone could be heard calling out to another person.

C.C#1: Broccoli head!
C.C#2: You wanted to see me sir?

It was revealed to just be a cartoon being watched by a kid. Daphne was babysitting the boy while his parents were out for the evening.

C.C#1: I want you to deliver these packages right away.
C.C#2: Yes Mr. Glubofunny. Mr.Covighheim.
C.C#1: It's Gabodablophordia. How many times to I have to say it?! Gabodablophordia!
C.C#2: Gablosbrnekn.

The kid watching the cartoon just laughed at the show. Daphne then walked over and shut off the TV, to the kid's surprise.

"Bedtime, Arthur." Daphne said to the little boy.

So the boy, now know as Arthur, heads upstairs to go to his room for the night. Daphne tucked him in so he can go to bed.

"Nighty night, Daphne. You're the best babysitter ever." Arthur said to Daphne.

Daphne smiled. "Night, Arthur."

Daphne shuts off the light and she leaves the room. But little did she know was that an unknown masked figure had been watching what was going on from across the street. It took out a pan flute and began to play a creepy song. Arthur heard the panflute play from his room, waking him up from his sleep.

Daphne was in the living room reading a book, waiting patiently for Arthur's parents to return. Then she heard the panflute too, and it made her curious as to who was playing it. "That's weird, who would be playing a pan flute at this hour?"

 "That's weird, who would be playing a pan flute at this hour?"

Daphne decided to take a peek outside to see who it was. That's when she saw the masked figure right across the street lit underneath a streetlight.

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard from upstairs, now getting Daphne's attention, so she decided to go up and check on Arthur. When she got to his room, Daphne saw that Arthur was, strangely, out of bed.

Daphne slowly approached him. "Arthur, are you-"

Arthur turned around and roared at Daphne. Arthur had, somehow, grown fangs and long white hair! He now started to chase Daphne throughout the house. Daphne tried to get out of the front door, but she forgot it was locked via the chain and it only slightly opened. The spookified Arthur tried to grab her, but Daphne was able to avoid him at the last second. She ran to the window, and she was able to get out just in the nick of time.

When Daphne looked back, she saw the spookified Arthur lock the window she just exited. That's when she looked to where the masked figure was, only to see it had vanished into thin air.

~*~*~

The next day, Daphne was in the van with the rest of the gang, except for Braedey. She was telling them about what had happened to her the night before.