CH-5: 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻-𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗯!

It was a late night over at the Crystal Cove State Beach. Down on the sands of the beach, a couple was just finishing setting up some volleyball nets for a tournament. Well, the guy was setting up the nets, while his girlfriend decided not to help and stood by the tents.

"That's the last of the nets. So, can we go now, Dylan?" Brenda asked with a yawn.

Dylan sighed. "Come on, Brenda. I told the Trickell's Trickuid people we would do a good job setting up for the upcoming tournament."

Brenda sighed in exasperation. "I'm bored and sweaty, and I hate manual labour. I can't wait for the day when robots do everything for us." She sighed.

Dylan now held out a bottle of water. "Here, I brought some water."

Brenda recoiled. "Ew! I don't want any of that fatty fat water. I want Trickell's Trickuid!" She demanded.

"Trickell's Trickuid is water." Dylan pointed out.

"No, it's 100% diet moister. You want me to look good in my bathing suit, don't you?" Brenda asked.

Dylan sighed. "Man, you're in a crabby mood."

Meanwhile, while the two were arguing with each other, something seemed to start to move in the sand, and it started to approach the two without them even realising it as Dylan started to head back to his truck.

"Please. You want to see crabby? I will show you-" Brenda was cut off when a gigantic crab-like monster suddenly popped out of the sand. It caused Brenda to scream as it took a hold of her in its claw. "MAN-CRAB!!!" Brenda screamed out.

When Dylan turned around, he only saw the claw sticking out of the sand that was holding Brenda

When Dylan turned around, he only saw the claw sticking out of the sand that was holding Brenda. He just thought that it was a fake as it started to drag Brenda across the sand.

Dylan chuckled. "And were did you get that thing: the giant fake crab parts emporium?" He asked.

"IT'S REAL! HELP ME!" Brenda cried out as she was dragged along.

Dylan still didn't believe it. "Nice try. Did you dig a big hole in the sand or something?" He asked again.

"DYLAN!" Brenda called.

Sadly, Dylan still thought that it was some sort of joke. That was when the crab monster now dragged the screaming Brenda beneath the sand.

Dylan chuckled. "Bravo. Alright, I'll bite. You got an air tank under there?" Sadly, the only response Dylan met was complete silence. This caused Dylan to start getting a little concerned for the safety of his girlfriend. "Brenda? Come on, stop joking."

That was when that Dylan heard a slight rumble under the sand. Suddenly, the Man-Crab jumped out from the sand, knocking Dylan back. It let out a terrifying screech and caused Dylan to scream before he was taken too.