CH-14: 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹

It was another calm and late night in Crystal Cove. A business man was just ending the day at Destroido. He began to make his way to his car and got in. But before he could start it, his phone began to ring, so he answered.

"Don't worry, I'm on my way home now, dear." The employee said on his phone.

???: You did not heed my warning!

"Honey, what's wrong with your voice? It's so deep...." The employee stopped for a second. "Wait a minute, is this that nut again?"

???: I told you if you didn't quit your job at Destroido and leave forever, then something terrible would happen to you.

"And I told you, I don't appreciate prank calls. My sister in law is a paralegal, and if this keeps up, I'm sueing you. Go suck a lemon!" With that, the man hangs up angrily and drives off. He really wasn't in the mood for some sick joke.

After a few minutes, he came up to a stop light in an empty street. Just then, a large bug had landed right on his windshield, which had really creeped him out.

"Ew! It's one of those Cicada things, I hate those bugs." The employee used his windshield wipers to get rid of the bug.

The light turned green and he then continued to drive home. But after a couple minutes, a few more cicadas showed up and had, somehow, gotten into his car. He had tried to swat them away, but they were still showing up. Suddenly, a large swarm of cicadas, possibly thousands, came out of nowhere.

A lot more of them started to get all over and inside his car

A lot more of them started to get all over and inside his car. He tried to get away, but there were so many, he couldn't see where he was going. He started to swerve all over the place as he was trying to stay on the road. Sadly, the Destroido Employee ended up in a wreck. Due to all of the bugs, his car went off the side of the road and crashed by the cliff.

All of the cicadas start to leave the man unconscious in his car, and they all accumulated to form into what ended up being that of a giant cicada monster.

Cicada Creature: I WARNED YOU!

~*~*~