Morgan Gilinsky

~MORGAN'S POV~

Hi, My name is Morgan Rose Gilinsky.

I make YouTube videos and vines. I have 11.2 million followers on both. So I guess I'm considered Vine and YouTube famous. My brother is Jack Gilinsky. I also have two sisters but they don't live with us anymore. I wear glasses but I look terrible in them.

I'm public schooled and honestly it sucks. Having people make fun of you, boys gawking over you every second, fake friends. I just wished I was homeschooled. I am 16 years old so a year younger than Jack and his best friend, Jack. My birthday is April 20,1997.

I grew up hanging out with Jack and his friends so I'm usually around guys. I was invited to go to MagCon with the MagCon family. I'm 5'3 1/2 feet and weight 115 pounds.

I love listening to different types of music but pop and hip hop usually are my favorite. I'm an average fangirl who just so happens to have people fangirl after myself. I call my fans, my cousins. We're like best friends and I can tell them anything besides crushes and shit.

I swear a little bit and get nagged at from my mom because it's "unattractive." I haven't really had any boyfriends because Jack is over protective. But I did have my first kiss, worst mistake ever. I have met some of the MagCon Boys and Mahogany. Were all so close that I'm happy to start MagCon with them.