New Classmate?

Jungkook's POV

7 am
*Alarm rings*

"Ugh morning already?" I hate mornings.

"Good morning, sleepyhead" planting a kiss on my forehead.

With one eye open, I replied, "Morning, baby"

V was still embracing me. Staring deep into my eyes I can feel his love towards me making my heart beat so fast.

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that? You're making me blush"

"I love you, Jungkook. I'm gonna say this to you every morning and remind myself how lucky I am to have you"

"Baby.. It's 7am in the morning. What's with the randomness? You know I will always love you too right?" I pulled him for a kiss to reassure him.

"Anyway, let's get ready. I wanna be early at least for once"

We happily make our way to class but sadly we are in different classes so we waved goodbye but I quickly ran up and kissed his cheeks when no one was looking.

"See you during lunch?"

"Yeah sure baby. Hey I love you, always remember that"

I smiled. V really has to stop being such a hopeless romantic.
"I will. I love you too. See you later!"

First period was english. Ugh english sucks. I failed every test. Our teacher who was a tall lanky creepy looking man came in and as usual everyone went silent. Yes he is THAT creepy. Just try to imagine.

"Okay settle down class. I will introduce all of you to Park Jimin. He will be your new classmate. Come in and introduce yourself"

A guy slightly shorter than me with brown hair entered the room. I have to admit, he's kinda cute.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Park Jimin, 95 liner. I'm from Busan. And oh! Taeyang is my idol"

The whole class greeted back and there were whispers going around.. Wow he's cute, wow he's sexy

I rolled my eyes. The girls in this class gotta calm their tits each time they see a new cute/handsome guy.

"Okay, Jimin. There's an empty seat beside Jungkook. Go ahead"
We made eye contact and smiled to each other.

1 hour passed and I'm so glad english has ended. I quickly packed my bag to head to the next class, Art. My favorite.

Jimin walked beside me.

"Umm hey, Jungkook"

"Yeah?"

"Is it okay if you tour me around the school? Lunch together maybe?"

"Oh yeah sure. You're new anyway, i will introduce you to someone later. He's from another class."

I decided to send V a quick text.

Jungkook: Hey babe, my new classmate will join us for lunch. Hope you don't mind!

Taehyung: But.. Alright then sure. See ya soon.

The bell for lunch finally rang. I dragged Jimin out from class and ran to the cafeteria.

"Woah why are we running!"
"You'll know why soon, come quick!"

"Taehyunggggg"

"Hey Kookie! This guy is your new classmate?"

"Oh yeah, his name is Jimin. 95 liner like you too!"

"Cool! Chingu! Hello im Kim Taehyung. You can just call me V"

"Hey, wait so this is why Jungkook was so eager for lunch? You guys dating or something?"

There was a short pause but V broke the silence.

"You know what? Im hungry, lets go eat!"

I nodded in agreement.

"Yah lets go!" tugging Jimin along with me.

Jimin's POV

Today was my first day of school and honestly, it wasn't as bad. Maybe because of... Jungkook. He is so adorable! His plump lips, his red rose cheeks.. (Fyi, yes im gay)

Then again, what's up with him and taehyung? Are they dating or just best friends? They seem so glued to each other but ahh who cares. I like Jungkook.

I mean, yeah.. Taehyung is good looking and all but im way better. I don't know what is their relationship towards each other but just you wait.

Jungkook will be mine and i will do whatever it takes to have him. Even if it means splitting them apart.

***
A/N: Im trying my best to update and juggle work at the same time so Im sorry if this chapter sucks. Plus I typed all these via phone so yup. I hope you readers understand the flow of my fanfic so far and where it is going to next. To those who still read, seriously, thank you!

XOXO,
A.