Katakuri dug into his own food, your eyes zeroing in on his fork, he didn't bother to grab a new one and was using the same one he just fed you with. To your surprise he turned away from you, before pulling down his scarf and eating.

Does he not want me to see his face?

Katakuri turned back to face you and you quickly ducked your head, you didn't want him to know that you were just watching him. But you wanted him to be comfortable around you, he was already going out of his way to make sure that you were comfortable.

"Y-you can take it off." You spoke up, stopping Katakuri from turning away again. "Your scarf. I'm guessing it's not easy to eat with it on."

"It's not. But I don't want to scare you." Katakuri replied as he proceeded to turn away from you again and take a bite of his food.

"You won't scare me, I mean I found you scary at first... but you've been really nice to me. So I ah, I you won't scare me." You admitted as you looked up at him.

Katakuri almost felt compelled to take his scarf at your words. But he had seen the looks on people's faces when he did show his face. They were either scared or disgusted. The only people that didn't care were his triplets, Cracker, Brulee, and Perospero. But they were also the only siblings that knew about his face and why he didn't show it.

"It's fine, I'll leave it on." Katakuri said as he picked up another forkfull of food. Even if you said you wouldn't be scared, he couldn't risk it.

"But-" You stopped speaking at the glare Katakuri was giving you. It was meant to just tell you to leave the subject alone, but it unsettled you. You ducked your head down and didn't touch your food.

Great. Why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut? He was nice enough to stop asking about my parents.

He probably finds me annoying like everyone else.

"(Y/N) I'm not mad." Katakuri told you, but you didn't respond. You were to busy hyperventilating as negative thoughts raced across your mind. "(Y/N)?"

Katakuri noticed the change in your breathing. He stood up from his seat and kneeled down next to your chair, his fingers brushing a few strands of hair away from your face.

"I'm not mad, so you don't have to worry about it. I'm sorry if I startled you." Katakuri spoke softly as he rubbed a comforting hand against your back. He couldn't tell if you were having troubles breathing because he accidentally scared you or if it was because of something else.

Physical abuse from your parents crossed his mind, but you never once flinched away from his touch so he figured that wasn't the case. Then it hit him, one of his younger sister's got the same way when she was too stressed out.

"I'm gonna move you, okay?" Katakuri didn't get a response from you, but you didn't flinch away from him either when he lifted you up and sat you on the bed. He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around your body, he got behind you and pulled you onto his lap.

You felt warm and safe wrapped up in the blanket. And Katakuri holding you felt soothing as well.

"Y-you're-" You couldn't get the words out properly, your breathing was still slightly erratic.

"Take your time, just breath. I'm right here." Katakuri wiped some of the tears from your face. He felt he had done that a lot today and he felt like a jerk for making you cry.

You two had taken a step forward in feeling more relaxed around each other and with a simple glare he felt like he had ruined that. You felt differently though.

When you had panic attacks in the past your parents would send you to your room, telling you to get over it. Worst of all they'd lock the door behind you, making you feel trapped. Your siblings wanted to help you, but your parents would punish them if they did. So they learned to ignore you whenever you felt any sort of anxiety. You couldn't blame them, if you were scared of your parents it was only natural that they were too.

Still you wished they would be there for you and tell you everything would be fine. Henry did, but it was only over the phone, the thought was nice although not as nice as the thought of him actually being there.

Katakuri just telling you he wasn't mad made you feel so much better and him holding you made it even better.

"You're not mad?" You croaked as finally got your breathing under control.

"No, I'm not. I didn't mean to frighten you." Katakuri replied, he sat you down on the bed now that you had calmed down. To his surprise you moved so you were sitting properly next to him, your small body pressed against his. He took that as a sign that you didn't want him to move, so he wrapped his arm around you.

"I didn't mean to upset you, but I meant it when I said I wouldn't be scared if you took off your scarf. The way you were eating looked uncomfortable." You softly giggled.

"You didn't upset me. I just don't get the best of reactions when I show people my face." Katakuri explained a chuckle leaving his lips when he stood up. A whine of protest left your lips as he did so. He grabbed your plate of food and sat back down next to you, he held up a scallop and waited for you to eat it.

You gazed up at him then back down at the scallop. Admittedly you were still hungry, especially after your panic attack. You leaned over taking the scallop into your mouth, your soft lips brushing against Katakuri's finger tips. The contact caused a small shiver of pleasure to shoot down his spine.

He ignored it, knowing that the sudden lustful thoughts that he was thinking right now weren't needed in this moment. He was focused on making sure that you felt better.

"I'm sure your face looks fine. But if don't want to show me then I get it." You took a bite out of the crab he was holding up for you.

"Maybe some other time. The more important thing is, how long have you had anxiety (Y/N)?"