22

around 6 he texted me and told me to come over. so i did.

when i showed up to his house and walked in his room,he was sitting on his bed. "hey" he said when he saw me walk in. "hey" i said.

i walked closer to him. and sat on his bed. "what did we need to talk about" he asked. "everything" i mumbled. "you talk and i'll listen" he said.

"i know i've been tough on you. and i get mad at a lot of shit you do and i'm dramatic. it's just i'm so scared of you leaving. everyone in my life leaves. so i just thought if i hurt you first,you wouldn't be able to hurt me. but all i did was hurt myself and you. i know i fucked up. i just wanted to tell you that i'm sorry" i said.

"you're not the only one who messed up bella. i know i hurt you. and i shouldn't have kissed elle. and i should've told you straight up how i felt without all the mixed signals which is what i tried to do this morning" he said.

"look,it's just i can't do friends with benefits and no relationship with you. i've done it with other guys. but none of them are like you noah. i don't want to push you into a relationship or anything but i just can't keep coming over and having sex with you and then telling myself that i can't like you." i said.

he looked at me. "what's so different about me" he asked. "you can handle me. no one else in this world besides valerie,knows how to handle me" i said. "everyone leaves. no one loves me. except valerie. and no one cares the way you guys do" i said. "that's not true bella" he said. "yes it is. but i've come to terms with it. but i'm here now telling you how i feel because i really can't lose you noah" i said. he looked at me.

"you know i really like you bella. a lot. don't think you're rushing me into a relationship. i want to be with you" he said.

________________
okay that's the end of the story. that way u aren't left at a cliffhanger,basically they get together and start dating.

thank u for reading!!