20

i spent my weekend in valerie's bed. i wasn't even sad about noah. i was just pissed off. i mean i questioned him about elle weeks ago and he denied it. whatever i should've known this was gonna happen to me the second i started talking to him. i mean did i actually believe i was gonna be able to change him?

the biggest player in our school. the biggest asshole. the biggest douchebag. this jock who breaks hearts daily. fucking asshole. i hate noah. i never want to see him. or talk to him.

but i'm the idiot for thinking i was different than all the other girls and that maybe he actually liked me. but nope. whatever. fuck him. he's never gonna change.

———

monday-
i pulled into the school parking lot and slammed my car door shut. i walked into the school. i saw noah. he looked at me. there was quite the hickey on the higher part of my boob. thanks to andrew. he came closer to me. grabbed my arm. and pulled me into the same janitors closet that he always brings me in.

"already?" he sassed at me. "what" i asked. "you're walking around with your boobs out and there's a hickey on you. that i did not put there" he said. "okay,why do you care" i said. "i mean we've only been broken up for 2 days? you already got with someone" he asked.

"we didn't break up. we were never together. and why do you care if i got with someone" i sassed. "because i care" he said. "who gave it to you" he asked. "don't worry about it" i sassed. "i am gonna worry about it bella" he said. "i told you not to talk to me" i sassed. "and you really thought i was gonna listen?" he asked. "no" i mumbled.

"but i'm being serious noah. we're done" i said. "you're not gonna give me another chance?" he asked. "no. because i already know i'm gonna get hurt and you're gonna walk away and be perfectly fine." i said. "that's not true and you know it" he said. "whatever noah" i sassed.

"no don't whatever me" he said. i raised my eyebrows at him. "do you know what i spent my weekend doing after you left friday night" he asked. "texting other girls" i said with a laugh. "i sat in my bed mad at myself because i fucked things up between us. i dropped a few tears. and you know i don't cry" he said.

"okay am i supposed to feel bad for you" i sassed. "no that's not what i'm saying" he said. "then what are you saying because i don't have time for this right now. i have class" i sassed.

"i'm saying that your different. i don't cry over girls. ever. i don't cry over anything. you're special. and you're nothing like any of the other girls. they let me do what i want. they fall at my feet and don't fight back. they don't call me out on my bullshit. you call me out but you can be so sweet. you're beautiful in ways that they aren't and never will be" he said.

i stood there with my arms crossed. "look you don't have to get back with me. i know you're upset. but please just know that you're special to me. and i know i fucked up. but i care about you" he said. i looked at him. "i care about you too" i mumbled. he put his arms out and i walked closer to him and have him a hug.