11

two days later

-

i'm currently sitting in noahs bed while he violently yells at his tv because of his stupid video game. and i'm a few years deep into elles instagram. i'm not jealous or anything. but you know. i'm a girl and i have feelings. one of them being jealousy. and just like any girl would,i get a little jealous when i hear that another girl is and i quote, "in love" with the boy i'm with.

like me and noah aren't dating but still.

he threw his controller on the floor and turned to me.

i looked at him. "any idea why elle hates me" i asked him as i looked back down at my phone which was opened to elle's instagram profile.
"nah" he shrugged. "you're a liar" i said. he smirked. "just tell me" i whined. i mean i already know why. butttt i want to hear it come from noah.

"she has a little crush on me" he mumbled. "a little or a big one?" i questioned. he shrugged. i looked at him. i moved myself closer to him and got on his lap and straddled him.

"because rumor has it she's like in love with you" i said. he looked at me. i felt his dick grow hard against me. "yeah but you're mine and she's not" he grunted a bit. "are you only saying that cause you're horny" i questioned him between kisses. "no but we can talk about this later but we need to finish what you started when you sat on my lap." he said.

"whatever you say horny boy" i teased. he smiled and pushed me down on his bed.