Chapter 11

Poppy's POV

I woke up and turned around to see Mr.Blue rapped up in a blanked snuggling into it lightly snoring. I chuckled and walked out into the living room to see it was only 4:00. I walked Into the kitchen to make some coffee. I was about to take a sip when someone's phone went. I walked back into the room to see his phone buzzing. After calling his name around 10 times he still didn't answer. I set my coffee down and went over to the bed. After shaking a few times he didn't wake up.

I straddled his waist and started bounding up and down saying his name loud. "mhmhhmh" he started moaning an that's when I stopped. His eyes fluttered oped to met mine.

"Poppy?" he said in a husky raspy voice. I got off of him and sat next to him. He looked down and quickly grabbed a pillow and put it on his boxers while his face was crimson red. "um you wouldnt wake up and someone called and this is how I used to wake me mom up when I was little I'm sorry"

"No..no it's okay it's just I got...." I cut him off "you don't need to explain it's fine"
His phone starting ringing again I reached over but it missed the call again I slid the screen to take me to home when I saw this screensaver .

It was the picture of me and him kissing.

I dropped the phone. He noticed quickly "what's wrong".

"Why is the picture of us kissing your screen saver?" He blushed a deep crimson again and looked down. "well um...you...see....um" he mumbled scratching the back of his neck. He looked down ashamed.

"Hey look um it's okay" I grabbed his hand and smiled. He looked up throw his thick eyelashes. "It's just it was my favorite photo" he smiled looking in my eyes hope for something I think he got. I smiled warmly and hugged him. I pulled back and pulled up the camera for his phone. "How bout we make another" I pulled it up the camera as he wrapped his arm around me and we both made a weird face. I locked his phone and turned towards him and nuzzled my head in his neck.

"Mr.Bl-" he cut me off. "Can you please call me Alex"

"Hmm Alex Blue I like that oh and thanks for letting me stay here" I said.

"Thanks for staying" he said.

We walked into the kitchen to make breakfast.

...

I was walking into school on Tuesday morning after a fun weekend we had a 2 day movie marathon and it was perfect. I went home this morning to find that he left for work again.
...

At lunch I walked to Alex door during lunch. I walked in and he smiled. "close your eyes" I looked at him in confusion and he just smiled at me. I closed my eyes then a couple if seconds later I head "open".

I opened my eyes to see a small cute chocolate cake. "you made am a amazing dinner and breakfast it's my turn I made you a chocolate cake you said it was your favorite"

"Thank you" I kissed his Cheek. "but I'll only eat it if you help me" he nodded and we shared the cake for lunch.
...

When the bell rang for free period I looked up from my book and giggled. Alex looked up " you have chocolate cake on your lip" he looked down and quickly wiped it. I looked back down at my book then I heard a door knock. "I got it" I said with book in hand I walked to the door. When I opened it to see.....

James

I dropped my book and felt an arm protectively grab my waist from behind pulling me behind them.

"What do you want?" Alex splat at James who looked scared,shocked, and happy.

"Mrs.Revera asked me to give these to you" he said handing Alex a paper he set it down and turned back to James. "leave" he said and turned back to his desk pulling my hand with him.

Someone grabbed my other hand and pulled. Both me and Alex stopped. I turned to meet his perfect green eyes. "and poppy I'm sorry really I wish I could take that all back I just like you I'm so so sorry" he smiled.

Alex dropped my hand and stood in front of me causing my hand to disconnect from James. "don't.ever.touch.her.leave" he said. James pulled his hands up innocently "a little over protective for a teacher" he smirked "bye Poppy" he winked and walked out.

Alex turned back at me "stay away from him okay" I nodded. " You okay?" He asked. I nodded again. I picked my book up and started reading again.

I was confused was James a..

Good guy