Ben groaned in pain and he gasp at Royhana's face. He now remember where he had seen her.

"Y.....y......you're Teemah's friend?"

Royhana pushed his head away aggressively, making him fall on his back with the chair he's been tied to.

"How dare you say her name with that filthy mouth of yours? How dare you?"

Haleemah shuddered at the harshness of her voice. She shivered as she watched her raise her whip to flog him.

"Yes I am. And do you guys think we are dumb? No we're not! Infact we are very much aware of your evil escapades. This job is for Teemah not me but since she's not here, then I'm going to finish you off myself."

"Yo..... Yo...... Te....... Teemah a....is also aware?" Ben managed to ask, with a growl.

"What do you think?" Royhana smirked.

"Girls..." She commanded and the girls trooped in, stopping infront of her.

"Leave only Ben to me, deal with them and when you're done, inject them. I'll deal with Ben later."

"Haleemah let's go...... I've to get you home first, you must be tired." Haleemah stood frozen.

"W..... What injection is that?"

"It's going to turn them into a living corpse. Never mind, let's go." She said and pulled her out with her.

The guys wailed as the girls begin to torture them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That morning!!

"Wow........ I can't believe this is really happening!" Ibrahim blurted out.

Shuaib smiled and sighed, his gaze never leaving the couple. "They look so good together." He commented.

"Wow...... But wait am I the only one that noticed Fateemah looks strange somehow. She's kind of smiling as if she's planning something huge.........."

"Ibrahim! What makes you think she's planning something. Yeah her smiles and relaxed face seems weird but I can't say if she's planning something or not." Shuaib replied, turning to face him.

"No I can smell something fishy........ I just pity Musab I swear!"

Shuaib gave him a puzzled look. "What do you mean by that?"

"How can he live with such an evil beauty under the same roof and not touch her. He's going to have to wait until she falls in love with him which me I don't think is ever possible."

"Oh so he should then touch her so he could join his ancestors earlier then?"

"But sometimes it's better to taste heaven before heaven don't you think?" He said giggling mischievously.

Musab arrived just in time and smacked Ibrahim's head. "Shut up that's all you know."

"What the heck is that for?" He whimpered.

"I have Allah on my side. I'll be fine by Allah's grace. All I pray is for Allah to soften her heart and let her see my true intentions."

"Aameen to that bro" Shuaib added.

Back at where Fateemah sat. She had to force a smile on and she did well in hiding her anger about the whole thing. She prayed silently for the girls victory that night. She knew Royhana would be sick with worry. But here she is, restricted from using a mobile phone and going out.

Her mother appeared at her side suddenly. "Fateemah where's your husband?" Mrs Toyibah asked.

Fateemah stretched her neck to look round and found him afar. She pointed at him, where he stood chatting with his friends. Fateemah frowned at the sight of Ibrahim and Shuaib.