Musab stared back at her in utter surprise. Those comments and names she's calling him are very disturbing. They made his heart leap and gave him mixed feelings.

"Fateemah what do you want? Tell me, you deserve all the best things in the world."

Fateemah almost melted under his intense gaze and his hoarse and manly voice. She quickly waved it off and smirked. "Well all I want is for you to promise to love me always and I promise to be the best wife you've ever wished for, and I also want you to also promise to grant me a wish. That's all!"

Musab stared at her dumbfounded and confused. "Fateemah all this is what I would naturally do, I want you to tell me what you want actually. I still remember vividly those things you told me you would like your spouse to give you back then when we were......."

Fateemah held up her hand to stop him. "I don't want anything. Okay let's cut all the crap. I want to make a deal with you!"

"A deal?....... Fateemah what are you talking about!"

"All I've been doing is just a facade. I promise to be a good and loyal wife to you for just 100 days. And after that you'll divorce me and tell my parents you're not okay with the marriage anymore and I promise to be the best wife you could ever wish for within those days."

Musab stared at her mouth ajar. He knew from the onsent that she's definitely hiding something. Fateemah would never be this nice to him for nothing.

"Fateemah what do you mean I'll tell your parents I'm fed up with the marriage. I can't do that please."

Fateemah's stare turned into a glare. "Musab I'm really really trying my best. It's the best deal I could ever come up with. I hate you and I don't want to marry you!"

His heart sank at her words. His expression changed into a pained one.

"And I'm trying my best to put up with the whole madness going on. Do you know what it takes to tolerate this whole nonsense. We'll get married but it'll be only for three months and ten days. And after that you'll divorce me and tell my parents you can't put up with me. My parents will totally understand cause they know how crazy I am!"

Musab kept his cool and calm expression. "Fateemah there's nothing you can or will do that I won't be able to tolerate. And I won't tell a lie that'll destroy me. Fateemah I'm never ever going to divorce you."

Fateemah gritted her teeth and also clenched her fist. "I really hate you. And I really plan to be very cooperative if you're also willing to but right now I'll be forced to do what I think is right."

Musab narrowed his eyes at her. "What's that?"

"I'll have to make you divorce me within three months and ten days."

Musab raised his brows in questioning at her. " What do you mean you'll make me divorce you?"

"Within that 100 days I'll make sure to make your life a living hell. No attacks anymore cause I've promised not to attack you again but Musab I'll make your life a living hell. I promise you, you won't be able to tolerate what I'll do."

Musab sighed heavily. "Fateemah, I, Musab Zakariyah will never ever divorce my wife."

Fateemah threw him a nasty look. "Oh so you're challenging me right? Fine then bring it on and let's see who wins and who loose!" Fateemah concluded with a mischievous smile and a cheeky smirk.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Asalamualaikum ma. Mummy how are you?" Fateemah said excitedly and with a teary eyes.