Twenty Seven - No Room For Cheats

Start from the beginning

We met at a little pub two blocks away from the venue, and everybody was there, including Jordan. He sat next to me and of course, he guessed something was off. I told him how Amy had cried and how shitty I felt, and he reassured me I did the right thing by being honest to her.
Time went by and the beers were coming to our table non-stop. Matt, Sam and Vegan were tipsy already, and Alicia seemed to be too. I took a sip from mine and looked at her while she was telling jokes that made no sense, and I chuckled at a very bad one. Minutes later, she asked me to come outside with her to keep her company while she smoked. It was super cold and I forgot my jacket inside, so she offered me a hug.

The moment was rather intimate, and I was craving any type of human contact. It was a matter of seconds until her lips caught mine in a soft kiss. She sighed into my mouth and her tongue came out to play. I was frozen, my arms stiff and stuck to my sides, but slowly loosened and grabbed her by the waist, keeping her close to me.

"I'm sorry", she said while breaking the kiss, "I don't know what came to me", she placed a hand on her cheek, rather ashamed.

"Don't be", I replied without letting her go, "I liked it".

She didn't hesitate for a single second and kissed me again, this time a tad more passionately. My hands caught her cheeks and she directed hers below my shirt, touching my sides and my chest. I was feeling a little dizzy but was fully aware of what was happening so after a few seconds, I stopped. She stood there waiting for me to say anything but I couldn't speak, I only knew I shouldn't be doing this.

"Are you okay?", She was concerned. I just nodded. "Do you want to go back to the pub?", I shook my head, caught in a dilemma.

"Have you got any weed?", I blurted. She smiled at me and took out a little cigarette box from her left pocket.

It had been a while since I last smoked a joint, so the first drag felt lifesaving. We were standing out there in the cold, smoking and laughing. We used to do this all the time while touring together and it was our way of relaxing after a show. She suggested going back to the pub but I proposed to get an Uber and go back to our hotel. She gave me a reluctant look but finally agreed. During the ride, I could feel the weed relaxing my muscles and the weight over my head slowly started to vanish. Alicia sat next to me, looking at the city landscape through the window. Shyly, she took my hand and held it until we got to the hotel.

Once inside the hotel room, I noticed Amy's belongings weren't there anymore. I know I was sad but the drugs in my system didn't seem to mind. I turned to find Alicia opening the mini fridge and taking out two small vodka bottles from it. She handed me one while I set the stereo to play some music. We danced just as we did in the bar the first night I saw her again, her arms around my neck and her waist making winding movements while my hands caressed the sides of her hips. We kissed slowly, letting our tongues do what they did best.

My head felt light and there seemed to be nothing wrong with the world right now. There was no Amy, no broken hearts, no band, no worries at all.

"I'm glad you're here", I whispered in her ear after chugging down almost the complete bottle of vodka.

"I'm leaving tomorrow Oli", she chuckled, "But I must confess I've been waiting for this since we met", she gave me a little peck on the lips, "I've missed your touch".

That was all I needed to proceed with the kissing and touching. I fiddled with her top until she took it off, leaving her black laced bra on display and her breasts free for me to touch. I squeezed them and licked over the lace, making her moan.
She walked back towards the bed, while I took my tank top off and threw it on the coffee table. Alicia lay on the mattress, waiting for me to hover and cover her in kisses. I certainly did, but it was right at that moment that the dizziness got massive and the whole world spun around.