Imogen’s point of view

I lay down on the soft bed; it’s far more than I was expecting, their flat is wonderful and six times bigger than the one I shared with Thom. I sighed just thinking about him, if I ever ran in to him again I’d pay for leaving him. “Alright?” Louis murmured softly, he was sitting on the bed beside me with his legs crossed and his phone in his hand.

“Yeah just thinking,” I murmur rolling over excruciatingly slowly so I could look at him.

“About Thom?”

“Yeah.”

“Well don’t, from the sounds of it all he did was treat you badly, you deserve more than that.” He says as he changes positions so he lying down facing me. “You deserve a lot better than that, he doesn’t deserve your attention let alone your affection.” Louis seems to hate Thom just as much as I do. I shuffle over to him slowly and kiss his cheek gently before rolling over and closing my eyes, falling asleep almost immediately because I knew he was still there.

When I woke up in the morning Louis wasn’t there, my ribs were killing me, I was hungry and I really needed to pee. I looked around the room for the first time. The walls were white and quite plain, there was a closet and a set of drawers in a corner, the whole room was quite plain. I looked to the small bedside table and grabbed my phone and once I had checked my messages and my missed calls I really wished I hadn’t.

Thom:

I’m going to find you

Thom:

If you’re not home by tonight I’m going to hurt you

Thom:

 Come home! Now!

Thom:

You’re going to wish you never met me

Tears brim my eyes as I read these messages over and over again. He really was going to hurt me, if I was scared before when he was at the hospital I am absolutely petrified now. I sniffed and threw my phone to the end of the bed and tried to get out of bed so I could find a bathroom.