her little heart hurt's

"Just listen once the in this chapter you will touched"

Continue

"Just now."

Bhavna tried her best to make her expression look a little natural, and teased,"isn't it going to start soon?, Am I not qualified to be your interpret?."

Everyone know that the relationship between the two of them was real.

He then looked at Sharmistha, who was standing at the side.

She felt embarrassed and speechless.

Her husband needs someone else permission to be with her.

The people involved remain silent, making it hard for the people to tell what they were thinking.

Nishant looked at her,"Give her the information."

On the stage, the host had already finished setting the atmosphere.

Nishant went up on the stage and stood beside her.

Except their last wedding.

This was Bhavna's, rear opportunity to stood beside him in broad daylight.

Even if it was just a free translation.

On the questions of the collaborators, French and Spanish where intermixed with a few confusing words of grammar.

Basically, Nishant could not answer everything smoothly and needed lot of introduction.

Bhavna immediately took off the script to do a product explanation, her voice was clear and beautiful, slow and unhurried, making people fell for it.

The two of them had never been to such as occasion together, but somehow, they had a tacit understanding that no one else had.

The combination of handsome men and beautiful women would always attrect countless gazes.

When it was over, the crowd burst into applause.

Someone asked,"Who is this, how come l have never seen such a beauty in basu corporation?"

"Later, when she gets off the stage, I'll go ask her myself."

"Tsk, tsk just this temperament.."

The man lowered his voice "Sleeping must be a lot better than those vases."

A few chuckles were suppressed by the toasts.

Bhavna did not reject anyone. After drinking a few cups, the corner of her eyes and her cheeks turned slightly red, and compared to the serious look on the stage, she looked even more bewitching.

"Log time no see"

Abhi (Abhimanyu) smile slightly lightly as he stood in front of her and toasted her with a cup of wine,"l have never forgotten director Chatterjee's
Elegant and suppressive demeanor back then. I have never thought that you would actually come up to the stage with Mr. Basu today."

Bhavna smiled ," Mr.Obero, you flatter me."

Someone beside him join in,"Mr Oberoi why don't you introduce her to us."

Abhimanyu laughed: you actually do not know this person? This is...."

"This is my wife."

Nishant gently wrapped his arms around Bhavna slender waist,
"Bhavna basu."

The man's tone was very light.

A warm palm pressed against the skin on her waist, causing her body to tremble slightly.