Chapter 4 - Madam Yu

(This is a FF so NONE of the MDZS characters nore does the story belong to me)
(up ahead - IK IK HER PERSONALITY IS DIFFERENT BUT IT A FF AND IT'S BY ME SO, SORRY??)

.

The next day something very.. unusual happened. It was around 8(pm) or so, probably more later when Wei Wuxian was called by.. Madam Yu. It wasn't really unusual for her to request for him since it was either he caused trouble or he did some else that annoyed her, but the unusual thing this time is that she requested him to have some tea.. with her.

——

As Wei Wuxian walked to Madam Yu's quarters his mind was filled with millions of questions. Shivering at every assumption he made he slowly finally made it to his destination. Knocking lightly on the door he heard a voice on the other side. "Come in". Wei Wuxian opened the door slightly and looked around her room once he spotted Madame Yu sitting with a cup of tea in her hand he cautiously walked over to her.

He stopped a few feet away from here and bowed his head to show his respect. "You requested for me?" He said lifting his head. "Yes. I did. Do you know why?" She spoke as she blew on her tea and then looked Wei Wuxian straight in the eyes. Shaking his head nervously, he looked down away from her eyes trying to think of what it was he was called for.

"It's because.. I know".

Confused at what she just said he looked at her with a questioning look. "Uh.. what do.. you mean..?" Madam Yu put her cup of tea down and stood up. She took a step forward to Wei Wuxian and took in a deep breath. "Forgive me.." Wei Wuxian was confused why she said that until he felt a pang of pain of his left cheek. He was surprised, yet he didn't argue.

Still in quite a bit of shock he looked back at Madam Yu. She had walked past him and stopped in front of the big window. "I..." she took another breath in before she spoke again. "Though I never really hated you with pure hatred, I was mostly worried for.. A-Cheng... and how that idiotic man of a father he was to him.." she scoffed and continued "...I also saw.. what you.. did for A-Cheng... and I am very thankful for what you did.." she signed and looked down.

"Madam Yu.." Wei Wuxian now understood what she meant by 'she knows' somehow she was also brought back. "I do not regret what I did. Even though I don't regret that.. this time.. I will make sure nothing of that sorts happens to him or.. Shijie..." he recalled what had happened to Yanli and figured that Madam Yu also knew.

"I'm.. sorry Madam Yu... I failed at protecting.. Shijie.." he looked down at the ground in regret and disappointment towards himself.

"Wei Wuxian!" This caught him off guard and he looked up and her. Madam Yu turned toward him. "You may have failed my request but that does not mean you can not fulfill it now!" She walked to him and grabbed his shoulders tightly. Wei Wuxian looked at her in total shock. She was giving him another chance! What type of person would he be if he would just walk pass this one time offer? Giving her a firm nod he agreed and smiled up at her.

This time what surprised him was that... Madam Yu was.. smiling back at him..!? She continued to smile with a confirming look. Madam Yu let out a deep sigh and her face was back to it's regular form looking elegant as always. "You should get ready for bed now, it's already late." She said taking her hands off of his shoulders.

She walked him to the door and was about to close it. "Madam Yu..?" Wei Wuxian called out before leaving. "Um... please.. uh" stumbling on his words it took him a minute to speak again. "I think you... uh should.. try and mend yours and Uncle Jiang's relationship.. I know that deep inside his heart he.. really cares for you.. and Jiang Cheng a lot...." he said nervous of what her response might be.

A bit shocked at his words she looked as if she was thinking for a moment but then put the same small smile back on as she looked at him.

"I.."
"I will.."
"Thank you.."

She quietly responded but it was enough for We Wuxian to hear. He smiled at her and turned to leave but was stopped again by her voice. "And.. this time I will help you." Still as his back was turned towards her he listened. "you may be able to achieve somethings alone.. but not everything." Heating this he smiled even wider. He turned around and quickly bowed and lifted is head and spoke. "Thank you, I am very thankful."

They both silently left with smiles on their faces.

——

As Wei Wuxian was in bed he couldn't fall asleep. He was so happy that the talk he had with Madam Yu went well. In fact more then just well, it was amazing! She some how also got here and is willing to help him! And thank god it wasn't any of the horrible things he imagined that would happen.

As he kept thinking to himself his thoughts somehow ended up of him thinking of the same thing.
No.
The same someone.

It's been almost about 2 hours and Wei Wuxian still hasn't slept yet. That one person was going in and out of his head several times. Each time he thought about something else away from the person it always connected back to him. Wei Wuxian is very confused why everytime he thinks about anything is always leads back to him.

Tired of his own thoughts he finally fell asleep.
Except.

That person was still swirling in his mind as he slept.

'Lan Zhan'

—————————
Hello!
Very sorry for the late update and ik it's short but I wanted to post something at least. so I'm sorry that it's short I will try and upload more longer chapters.

Ik this excuse doesn't really cut it but I was very sick and I'm sorta struggling with school and all and a personal family issue came up so that's the sum of my absence.

I also had a self-test today and I barely knew what was going on.. IDK SHIT MAN 😭😭😭

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 300 READS!!!! YALL DON'T KNOW HOW SHOCKED I WAS WHEN I SAW IT GOT OVER 100 AND NOW IT'S OVER 300!! SKSJDJJJSJD THANK YOU GUYSS!!! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 😭❤️❤️❤️

Alright that's it...

CYA!! <3