Chapter 3 - Thoughts

(None of the MDZS characters or the original story is mine)
(None of this stuff is actually accurate so like since his actual birthday is Oct 31st they head to cloud recesses in January unless they even had months in that era?) (Also Jiang Cheng's personality is gonna be different from the actual story so yeah)

A few days passed and all Wei Wuxian could think about was what happened before when he studied in Gusu. He needed to make sure he didn't end up changing to much of the past. Wei Wuxian planned to make things right, make sure this time he didn't lose anyone. Another thing that kept circling his thoughts was a very certain someone..... who is none other than Lan Wangji.

The reason why this certain Lan kept coming to his thoughts was one, because he was with him most part when in Gusu and two, because he wanted to figure out something.

What is this something you may ask? Well all Wei Wuxian can faintly remember is that right before he fell, Lan Wangji mouthed something in a very faint whisper, but he heard it, he heard what he said.

Being dead for who knows how long he can't remember what it was he heard the Lam say but all he can say is that he remembered hearing it, but not knowing what exactly it was he heard anymore.

So his first mission is to make sure he keeps most part of the past the same and second to steer the past on a better road then the future and lastly his own personal goal.

———
Even after a a couple of hours his mind has still been on the same person but unfortunately that comes to an end when someone knocks on the door.

Wei Wuxian brought back from his thoughts gets up and goes to see who it might be that's knocking on his door.

Opening his door Wei Wuxian sees a familiar grumpy face. "Jiang Cheng..?" He says opening the door fully. "God damn it Wei Wuxian! What are you doing in there for so long!? We called you to join us for lunch almost an hour ago!" Jiang Cheng yelled each question he threw at him. "Lunch...?... A-Ah! Lunch!" 'Damn it I completely forgot about lunch!' He internally scolded himself for loosing track of time.

"Aha..ha.. sorry about that Jiang Cheng I lost track of time..." He said scratching the back of his head. "Ha!? Lost track of time!? Doing what huh?!?" Jiang Cheng yelled at him once more. Covering his ears from his scolding he replied "uh.. Just thinking!" Jiang Cheng a little shocked with this reply stared at him wide eyed. "You!? Thinking!? About what huh? It must be something reallly important for you to loose track of time like that and especially by thinking." He said with a smug look on his face while dragging the L when saying 'really'.

Not getting a reply from younger boy he looked at him curiously till an it hit him. "Wait..." Wei Wuxian was lost in his thoughts but now brought back listened to what the boy in front of him is about to say. Smirk at his thoughts Jiang Cheng continued "It's not 'something' but a 'someone'..?" He said still smirking guessing he was right when he didn't respond. Wei Wuxian back in him own thoughts replayed what he just heard him say, and indeed it was not 'something' but 'someone' a very important someone. ( ;) )

Still not gaining an answer Jiang Cheng assumed he was right. "Aha! So I'm right aren't I? So... who is it?" He said teasingly. Blushing that he actually was thinking of someone and that Jiang Cheng was right he waved his hands frantically in front of his face. "N-No, I was not! And even if I was why would I tell you!? it's not like you know then personally.." He said mumbling the last bit which Jiang Cheng caught and used it to tease him even more.

"So you were thinking of someone!? Hah I was right! So you've got someone you like like huh? I'm telling this to A-Jie!" He exclaimed running off to find his sister. "Ah! Wait Jiang Cheng!!" Shocked that he already went off to find his Shijie he ran after him screaming curses at him.