Confession

-Roseanne-

4 months later

"A World Tour?" I can't wait to travel again, this time with meeting blinks, doing shows, wow I'm so excited.

"Is it even allowed?...you know the pandemic regulations are still followed in some countries" jisoo asked as we all nodded. The virus is still there, there are only fewer affected people means it's not over.

"Yes, that's why the places you are allowed to go is minimalized this time," he said and gave us the paper which had the list of countries where the tour is held "After the tour, you can work on the album"

I see, they never give priority to creating music, I rolled my eyes mentally and went through the papers, I felt my phone buzz and took to see a message from Lisa, she is just across the table,

Lili
Wanna go out later?

I looked at her and she smiled at me with expectancy.

Rosie
No

Lisa
Why?

Lisa
I wanna ask you something important

Rosie
Important?

Lisa
Mmm, meet me at the cafeteria on the third floor at 7

I frowned at her, she just nodded.

-----

"When you gonna tell her?"

"I would have expected it" I crossed my arms and looked down

"Rosie..." she started but I held a hand to stop.

"Only Jennie can use that name" I don't know why but I like it when she calls me by that name.

"See, you like her that much, that you hate it when people call you with the name she created"

"she didn't create the name, she just cut short my real name that..."

"Don't try to advert the talk chaeng... You know the main talk we are having right now" Lisa held a serious expression, so I stopped joking around. I took a deep breath before responding.

"Lis, I'm... I'm scared, no I'm terrified...When we had our last day in Hawaii I planned on telling her, but when she opened up about herself, I knew that I should shut up about my feelings so I won't be another burden"

"You are not a burden Chaeyoung"

"I know, but she is going through a lot, I don't want to be another weight on her shoulder"

"Chaeyoung...you always talk about her, everything I hear from you is Jennie this or Jennie that, you were never been away from her. Now you have her, but in the future will you?" I looked at her, Lisa's words had something that had a little light.

"Will you afford to lose her?" She asked as I shake my head no.

"Then take your chance, these kinds of feelings should be said out loud, it will hurt more if you keep it yourself, think about yourself for one time. she'll definitely like you back.....if not...." I know what should I do that 'if not' happens, but I'll never break my promise.

"You should respect her decision and move on"

-----

Moving on?

Why does it hurt so much just by pronouncing it, this is why people call it's the hardest part? How can I enter a battle when I know I'm gonna lose it I don't know why Lisa and Alice are forcing me to confess, I'm pretty surprised my sister is supporting me in this case, and not being homophobic. Which I'm glad and hopefully I wish my parents will also be like that when I tell them,....again to the main topic, should I give it a try?