"I see someone got time today" Vihaan said I rolled my eyes

"Seriously, I didn't even saw you on breakfast from a week" I just shrugged

"Iam talking children for icecream, wanna join" I asked them

"No thank you, Naina will kill me if she knows that I went with you for feeding ice creams for her precious sons" I  chuckled

"Lasya is no less" Amar said

"You guys are too much afraid of them"

"Aren't you" Vihaan raised his eyebrow, I shrugged

"Not today, I need to talk with her about Avya" Vihaan nodded

"Talk to her, Naina was saying two days back Avya came to her to take help in homework as Priya was busy, after that Naina tried to make Priya understand and we know her how short tempered she is, she shouted on Priya, Avya heard that, she said not to scold her mumma" I smiled, now I understood reson for Avya not doing her homework, she didn't want to take anyone's help, and her mom didn't helped her.

"Dada" I  heard Avya's voice,I smiled at her

"What happened princess where are they" she pouted before speaking

"They said no" I fake gasped

"How can they princess, no worries we eill wat alone"

"So princess won't you ask me" Vihaan said she looked at him

"You can come mamu, but Naina mami will scold you" I laughed out loud looking at vihan's face.

-*-

As soon as me and Avya entered room we came to face to face with angry Priya, I know she must be angry as I took Avya for icecream.

I took Avya and Avyansh to children's room, I don't want them to hear if we endup arguing.

"Tell me" I said sitting on bed

"Why you took her for ice cream, what if her health gets spoiled"

"It was needed for her priya" I said

"And why that" she asked glaring at me.

"Did you saw her from morning, she was crying when I came, do you know that"

"She was crying for simple teddy Avi, she is becoming stubborn that's it, and what's wrong if Avyansh took it, he is her brother and if I give it to her he will cry, he can't understand but she can right" I sighed

"Priya she is a child too why can't you understand this simple thing, iam not saying to take that from him and give it to her, but you can make her understand" I took deep breath before talking again "Priya this isn't one day thing it's not about teddy, do you know how much alone she is feeling, her teacher called to today saying adhira not doing her homework, and she is always distracted in her class do you think she deserves all this at this tender age"

"But I want to give Avyansh more love so that he should not feel adopted"

"Come here" she slowly came towards me, no matter what I can't be angry on her, she is my everything, yes she do mistakes unknowingly and I don't mind explaining her again and again, sometimes I will after some years when Avya nd Avyansh will grow up even they will be more matured then my chahchan.

No she she is not immature for world, she is the best business woman, but when it comes to family she acts like that, maybe she thinks that iam here to correct her, and I don't mind correcting my baby.

"Baby, he will feel adopted if we show diffrence between both of them, even if you give him more or less attention, and if we don't want him to feel adopted first we should forget that we adopted him, he is our son no matter what, you are his mother, we should never bring that matter between us, I know you love both of them equally but we need to show them, atleast for some years because it's not their age to understand this matter without showing them" when she didn't said I know she is thinking and I let her do that.