The Characters

Allison Montoya: 17 year old living with parents and her best friend Amanda along with her two annoying older brothers. She has jet black her and tan skin, piercing blue eyes and a curveous body. Her wolf is black and as white stripes along both sides and white on the tip of its ears and tail. It has the same piercing blue eyes has in human form and the wolf name is Zediom. Weird name right well it is a mixture of the Greek gods Zeus and Posediom. She has a naval piercing, a nose piercing and also two parts of her ears is pierced. Has a dragon tattoo on her right shoulder on her back, a infinity sign on her hip bone, a string of flowers around the finger between the pinkie and the middle finger on her right hand and a tattoo of a wolf on her left ankle.

Amanda Clarkson: 17 years old living with best friend Allison and her family because her parents died when she was younger in a rouge attack. She as the same black hair as Allison but brown eyes and the same curveous body . The two girls almost look the same you would think they are related... well they are. They are cousins to be exact. Amanda's wolf Kira has a fur the mixture of white and grey but white is the dominant colour. Kira's eyes are forest green. Amanda has several tattoos and piercing. She has a naval piercing, a nose piercing and ears pierced three times. She has a double band tattoo around her left arm with her parents initials in the middle. she also has her parents name on both wrist, a wolf on her left shoulder around her back, a infinity sign on hip bone and also a dragon on her right ankle.

Ryder Petrova: 18 years old Alpha of the Blood Flame Pack also known as the most ruthless pack. He as black hair with brown at the end has grey eyes and the body of a Greek god with a amazing eight pack and a lustful and it just so turns out he is Allison's mate. He also has tattoos, he have a sleeve tattoo that stops a little above his elbow, dragon tattoo on his abs and a dragon in his back. His wolf Zander is full black because of Alpha blood.

Devon Thomas: 18 years old Beta of the Blood Flame Pack. He has Dark brown hair with green eyes and an amazing six pack. He is also an bad boy / player type like best friend Ryder. He is also Amanda's mate. He have a dragon tattoo in his back with a double band tattoo on right arm (they are in the form of Greek symbols), a dragon on the arm and abs and also a wolf on his right shoulder.He also pierce both ears. His wolf is grey with emerald eyes and his name is Damion.

Please Note: Other characters aren't so important they will be describe during book and the ones that are described are the main ones. Amanda to the side