CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32: TRAITOR

He saved them.

Hoshiki Senju had watched as every single one of the Akatsuki members died, And each time he revived them and gave them shelter.

Except for Kakuzu.

He failed to get him back. However, Thanks to his summon he was able to save him but it didn't mean that he was able to retrieve his body. He left such responsibily to Akihiko.

Even he didn't expect that the two of them would be working together, It was a big treason towards Konoha yet he had plans.

He didn't know when he started to go as far as commit treason just for Kasumi's sake, But this was how they had always been.

"Hoshi! Why do you always let those people bully you?" Kasumi huffed

"...Sorry Kasumi" Hoshi apologized but in truth he wasn't bullied, He just beat up a few Genin who were talking behind Kasumi's back.

"...I'm going to apply for the Chunin exams" Kasumi blurted out

"Aren't you technically... Chunin or Jonin level?"

"Yeah, But... I went back to genin remember?" Kasumi said

"Kasumi."

"Hm?"

"I'm glad you could be normal like you wanted to." Hoshi smiled remembering how Kasumi used to live in ROOT and was never allowed to attend the academy.

"Its getting late I need to go." Kasumi said grinning at Hoshi

"Where are you going?" Hoshi asked it was still early noon

"Training with Itachi" Kasumi answered

The Uchiha Prodigy... Hoshi would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous, He was born prematurely resulting him to have a weak body thats why he was never allowed to do much.

How Ironic, Someone with a frail body like him was able to beat up 3 genin.

But he wanted to become strong. It was just unfortunate that he met the wrong person for it.

"Uncle Orochimaru, How can I be strong?"

"I can help you if you want." Orochimaru grinned

He was naive, Orochimaru did help him become strong with such cruel methods.

He was tortured, experimented, Until the day he escaped. He wanted to come home and hug his parents but he stood from afar as he watched his mother and father take separate paths.

However, It meant deeply to him when his parents welcomed him with such open arms when he came back despite the years.

He thought it was an act but as he pretended to be asleep and listen to his mother cry and thanked kami he was back, It made him joyful.

However he could not tell his very own mother about it. He figured it would be better this way.

None of Orochimaru's experiments were successful, and the only thing that kept him alive was his Senju bloodline. But if there was one thing he was successful about...

It was Mokuton.

::

They've been fighting.